ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Zach and Brady on SSF every night :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWIPZvwcnX8&feature=g-vrec[/ame]

Happens to me all the time!:lol Simba just sits there, right in front of the screen, and I have to poke my head around him to see what I'm doing

Enterbay really needs to release something, and something good. As of right now, they seem nonexistent!

:impatient:

There isn't enough Poison Ivy boobies in the Arkhamverse :lol Can't beat the cleavage here :yess: :lol

Eames would be cool. You could use the Bane body but would need a custom sculpt.

IMO she's much more fit in the Arkhamverse. :lecture

1243008861.jpg

Poison-ivy-2.jpeg

Dat ass....... o.0

If I wanted one look more than anything from the Arkhamverse, it'd be Harley Quinn's look :lecture
Might be in luck, HT said that 3 characters were being released for their AC line Joker, Bats and .....?

Exactly. lol

Happens to me all the time!:lol Simba just sits there, right in front of the screen, and I have to poke my head around him to see what I'm doing

Same here. Haha

Enterbay really needs to release something, and something good. As of right now, they seem nonexistent!

:impatient:

They are truly dropping the ball.

Enterbay are probably trying to fix their BW sculpt. They NEED to make theirs better than HT's, despite the difference in scale.

I have a sad story about Arkham City :( I got it last Christmas (and being a HUGE fan of Arkham Asylum), I was so excited to play. I must have sunk at least over 10 hours into the game, and was loving every minute of it. Then one night, I turned it off and went to bed. The next day, I turned it on and all my saves were deleted. Apparently there was a huge glitch with some 360 versions that were losing save files. I even had back ups too that were deleted. I felt pretty defeated about losing all my progress and I've always been to gutted and scared to play again for fear of it happening again.

But I've been thinking of trying again lately, I just installed the new patch so maybe the Xbox gods will shine favourably on me this time :( :lol

I have a sad story about Arkham City :( I got it last Christmas (and being a HUGE fan of Arkham Asylum), I was so excited to play. I must have sunk at least over 10 hours into the game, and was loving every minute of it. Then one night, I turned it off and went to bed. The next day, I turned it on and all my saves were deleted. Apparently there was a huge glitch with some 360 versions that were losing save files. I even had back ups too that were deleted. I felt pretty defeated about losing all my progress and I've always been to gutted and scared to play again for fear of it happening again.

But I've been thinking of trying again lately, I just installed the new patch so maybe the Xbox gods will shine favourably on me this time :( :lol

Yup, they patched it. I've played through Asylum a good 5 or 6 times and City twice. :D

Enterbay are probably trying to fix their BW sculpt. They NEED to make theirs better than HT's, despite the difference in scale.

Unfortunately, from Bills posts it sounds like they've been in production for quite awhile... I think it's too late now and would result in a huge loss of profit if they did redo it.

But then again, we've only seen one pic, and it was really crappy and blurry. It's still a great sculpt from what I could tell though, Hot Toys is just a tad bit better.

TDKR Batman ordered! :yess:

So awesome man! Too bad that there was no SS exclusive but it's still a stunning figure! It's going to be a long wait until December, eh? :lol :panic:

Yup, they patched it. I've played through Asylum a good 5 or 6 times and City twice. :D

Oh good then! I'm finishing up LA Noire now and then it'll be Arkham City! :yess:

Hot Toys are absolutely crushing EB right now! Bane looks amazing!!!!

Oh good then! I'm finishing up LA Noire now and then it'll be Arkham City! :yess:

Absolutely love LA Noire. At the moment though I've been playing Red Dead. Shooting Hawks out of the sky is basically what I do all day

Absolutely love LA Noire. At the moment though I've been playing Red Dead. Shooting Hawks out of the sky is basically what I do all day

Same, this is my second play through. It's truly one of the most unique games that I've ever played. I'm playing in black and white, it creates such a great atmosphere. Homicide is my favourite desk, I'm on Arson now :D :rock

I love Red Dead too, have you lassoed a whore and thrown her on the train tracks yet? :lol

On second glance at that teaser, they should have chosen a better stance for Bane. He looks like he's surfing the tumbler hahaha :lol

Same, this is my second play through. It's truly one of the most unique games that I've ever played. I'm playing in black and white, it creates such a great atmosphere. Homicide is my favourite desk, I'm on Arson now :D :rock

I love Red Dead too, have you lassoed a whore and thrown her on the train tracks yet? :lol

Homicide is the best division. The Black Dahlia murders had me hooked! Very intense.

Mate, I've done ____ you couldn't imagine:lol But strangely I've got high Honour. I guess when I'm not executing civilians, I'm executing criminals

Back