ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Just got back! Man, much more enjoyable by yourself it seems!

Paid extra close attention to Selina this time in the end. I can confirm that she IS wearing the pearl necklace. The field of view just makes it hard to see.

Haha you see! Instead of focusing on the people you're with, you can just relax by yourself and take in the movie. It's really enjoyable :D Glad you had a good time! :hi5:

Also, still no EB Joker :mad:

Clearly being an ass :lol I better see it before I go to bed tonight!

Isn't anicom going on right now?

Why is there no pictures of anything!

Yes sir! It's 6:19 AM right now (July 26th) so about tomorrow night for us, will be July 27th's morning. :panic:

I am actually SO excited to see Hot Toy's 1/4 Bats, it looks incredible so far.

How are the Batman books? Any good?

Also, what are those three awesome posters that you posted in the TDKR thread? They look really cool!

This book is awesome! All kinds of cool facts. Did you know TDK took place in 2004, that's when Dent was admitted to the hospital according to the file!

Sweet! So the making of is the must have or the manual?

Both of them man, flipping through the making of now. It's fantastic!

Okay awesome, thanks. And where are those posters from! I want! :lol

Hows it going bros?

Glad you like the Batman figure Jamie. Have to agree with Zach on the BW sculpt. He looks stoned:lol and I don't like the paint on the hair.

Thanks for the heads up on Ra's Zach, but I'd rather leave it to Popcultkid, who's previously expressed interest. I'm more excited to own Neo personally.

I feel a fire rising........Some awesome projects will soon be started. Waiting on a bit of money now. Those undies were all part of the plan.......:D

Whats up homie! It's going good, I'm still patiently waiting for EB Joker though :mad: :( How about you?

I do love the Batman figure, I think it looks tremendously awesome! I agree too, BW does look high as a kite...hopefully it looks better in different angles and better lighting perhaps?

Haha woo customs! Brady, if you ever get into Deadwood and you commission someone to do a custom Al Swearengen or Seth Bullock from the show, notify me immediately- I want those two guys in my collection so bad, and it doesn't matter what scale. :D :lecture

Or for that matter, any Western figures- John Marston too!

Back