ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Screw that, watch this :rock

Cape drops really nice, Joker looks great in video, both do actually

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxgcJxx22Sg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

You and I can finally agree that 1/4 is kicking ass at the moment:rock Bat's cape does fall well, but the neck area is just a mess. Why can't they make the clips magnetic? Would be much easier and limit QC problems.

Joker=Pure goodness:thud: The DX 11 does not come close.

Yep, I'm definitely ordering straight from EB because I need these two in my collection RIGHT NOW. They both look amazing, and the neck/clip on Bats doesn't even phase me....if no one mentioned it, I wouldn't even notice if it was movie inaccurate or something :lol

Can't wait!!! Too bad I can't have the HT 1/4 Bats until like 2013 though :(

Not everything....not yet...

67548885gw1dvc2fd4ljmj.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

I'm pretty sure this is a movie still....OMG...

67548885gw1dvc1kti7yqj.jpg

I'm laughing at all those that bashed EB Bat's and said it was horrible, bad likeness, ugly. They're all head over heels in love with it now :lol :slap

Last edited:

Not everything....not yet...

67548885gw1dvc2fd4ljmj.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

:thud:Money shot right there buddy. Can't decide which I love more; Bat's or Joker:panic:

How much are these through Enterbay?

I'm laughing at all those that bashed EB Bat's and said it was horrible, bad likeness, ugly. They're all head over heels in love with it now :lol :slap

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Nincompoops

Lol I just watched one minute of the Avatar review, and went like this :slap and turned it off haha.

Yeah, I watched part of that one too.......

One thing I'm not liking about this is the cape and clips. They look oversized and the cape itself looks pretty bad.

306731_344945955579944_112504342_n.jpg

What do you think?

tumblr_m1ypx1IiyF1qipw3r.gif

What horrible pictures! Flash should not be on when they are lit up like that.
Clips are so big that they look like chocolate cheesecake slices.

potter-gifs-fires-stache.gif

Also, the nincompoops forgot to put the cape on before the cowl

Yeah, the bats needs futzed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWnAqFyaQ5s

This looks like the next big movie of the year. Blew me away

Not sure what it's about but I wanna see it. haha

Yep, I'm definitely ordering straight from EB because I need these two in my collection RIGHT NOW.

tumblr_m3ewl6EEYM1ro4wby.gif

tumblr_lpo9h4UkXB1qh1czo.gif

Hey Zach, I've been meaning to ask. Hows the new TTL jacket on your Tylder Durden holing up? Is it better then BP's own jacket?

Hey Zach, I've been meaning to ask. Hows the new TTL jacket on your Tylder Durden holing up? Is it better then BP's own jacket?

Quite well actually. Huge improvement. Just had to sew the lapels down and now it looks much better than the BP one. Better color as well..

I'll take a pic and post it here in a few.

Quite well actually. Huge improvement. Just had to sew the lapels down and now it looks much better than the BP one. Better color as well..

I'll take a pic and post it here in a few.

Thanks for your input Zach! So I guess I'm better off getting the BP clothing set and then try to sell the jacket then.

I've been thinking of bashing my own Tyler Durden for a while now and I'm working out what clothing to get. I also saw another jacket from ToysHeadquarters which looked pretty good too.

Yeah, themadbutcher says the headquarters one is good. So did seb (Elvis). The TTL one is hard to come by just got lucky. Honestly, the BP jacket isn't bad either. You just have to sew the collar down

This one get's me everytime. Are you any good at making gif signatures and avatars? Could use your help bro:1-1:

Also, Tyler durden is looking kick ass with that new jacket:hi5:A world of difference. But for the love of Mary, please fix his shirt:monkey1A little belly is good on the right women, but not on a dude:lol

Quick iPhone pic Walker

3fe84ca0-1.jpg

Nice! Your Tyler Durden is looking good! The jacket seems quite good, in terms of quality. :yess:

What caught your eye at Ani-com Zach?

This one get's me everytime. Are you any good at making gif signatures and avatars? Could use your help bro:1-1:

Also, Tyler durden is looking kick ass with that new jacket:hi5:A world of difference. But for the love of Mary, please fix his shirt:monkey1A little belly is good on the right women, but not on a dude:lol
Unfortunately I don't have a way to, what are you rying to do?

:lol I would, but its like that in the film, ALL Tyler's clothes are too small or open on him.

Brad_Pitt_Fight_Club_Black_Leather_Jacket_04.jpg

durden10.jpg

Nice! Your Tyler Durden is looking good! The jacket seems quite good, in terms of quality. :yess:

What caught your eye at Ani-com Zach?
Thanks, :duff
Basically everything. :( Too hard to decide what to buy!

What about you?

:lol

I know how you feel man. I had everything worked out, what I wanted to buy, how mch I wanted to spend, and then I saw HT's new 1/4 Batman. So awesome! I have to rethink what I'll buy. :thud:

Oh, and Catwoman was pretty nice too. :wink1:

Back