ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Fight Club, American Psycho!!! :panic: Great news!

They also have an interest list up for Walking Dead! :yess:

Walker, the biggest thing that throws me off about the Agent is that his mouth and jaw are too small. As far as the Demon, I can understand looking at that pic. That's actually Rainman's paint up for it. Denny's team did a much better job though.

178926_367948486603118_100001639099192_1037573_89123742_n.jpg

545683_367948566603110_100001639099192_1037575_746416432_n.jpg

Hey Zach, did you hear Toysmon is bringing the Nurse Joker outfit back in September? No wig though which is a huge bummer for me customer that's the best part of the outfit. Its gonna be 48 shipped. There is a thread up in the Customs section.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I've been lurking that thread. Kinda sucks no wig though.

The only way I'd like a Nurse J. is if I could use the kaustic body, I'd just have to cut the neck off of a sculpt.

But yeah, POing on ebay isn't on my priority list. There's a couple other threads here for nurse Js. One in particular is doing an entire outfit and a Headsculpt. Here's the link:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115273

Damn no kidding. That's awesome someones making a head specific to that scene and your getting a body with it. I only knew about hhhaneys set. And yeah I wasn't suggesting you PO off eBay. I was just pointing out that it was comongin Sept. I wouldn't PO of eby no matter how great the price.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, same here. Gonna be keeping a close eye.

Fight Club, American Psycho!!! :panic: Great news!

They also have an interest list up for Walking Dead! :yess:

Walker, the biggest thing that throws me off about the Agent is that his mouth and jaw are too small. As far as the Demon, I can understand looking at that pic. That's actually Rainman's paint up for it. Denny's team did a much better job though.

178926_367948486603118_100001639099192_1037573_89123742_n.jpg

545683_367948566603110_100001639099192_1037575_746416432_n.jpg

Great custom WOW :clap

181162_186539178144243_977840720_n.jpg

hwwi6s.jpg

I dunno, just something about their sculpts don't appeal to me.

To be fair, the Ra's head was sculpted by Rainman, not Iminime. As for the smith sculpt, I personally believe it has a great likeness, caricature or not.

Looking good so far! The quality looks pretty good. Is Moe planning to make shoes, or do you have to grab a pair of Trevor's unpainted shoes?

Heres a crappy PS job I did to give an idea of how the head will look on it.

walt.jpg

:monkey4

:lol it aint half bad!

Already getting a pair of Trevors shoes to go with it. I've talked to Moe about fixing a couple things, and the buttons will be added at a later date.

The most impressive part for me are the undies. His tailor has done a really good job on them!

Oh and a boardie on here sold me a new Perseus body! I thought I was gonna be searching for ages. Now all I gotta do is sit back and wait:chillpill:

:lol it aint half bad!

Already getting a pair of Trevors shoes to go with it. I've talked to Moe about fixing a couple things, and the buttons will be added at a later date.

The most impressive part for me are the undies. His tailor has done a really good job on them!

Oh and a boardie on here sold me a new Perseus body! I thought I was gonna be searching for ages. Now all I gotta do is sit back and wait:chillpill:

Thanks bro. :1-1:

Nice. Yeah, the white buttons will really be the icing on the cake. Will the set also include the gun? And a 1/6 RV too? :monkey3

:lol That's good to hear.

Nice catch! They are quite hard to find, and they're around $60+ on Ebay. One even sold for $120. :cuckoo:

I really hope that one day, Trevor will sculpt a Jessie. And it'd be even better if he did a Gus. :pray:

Thanks bro. :1-1:

Nice. Yeah, the white buttons will really be the icing on the cake. Will the set also include the gun? And a 1/6 RV too? :monkey3

:lol That's good to hear.

Nice catch! They are quite hard to find, and they're around $60+ on Ebay. One even sold for $120. :cuckoo:

I really hope that one day, Trevor will sculpt a Jessie. And it'd be even better if he did a Gus. :pray:

No gun, but it should be easy enough to find. As for the RV, I somehow don't think that's possible:lol Hopefully one day Hot Toy will get the license and do justice to the RV!

Well, it wasn't cheap, but it'll be worth it. They are very hard to find nowadays

Gus would be awesome!!:yess:But Jessie comes first. And then Mike. Damn, that would be one hell of a display........:thud:

Holy ****! That looks awesome brady! :rock

Jesse next? :yess:

Damn. Those decals are rad!

I don't use regular tt stands anymore, but those are nice.

Damn. Those decals are rad!

I don't use regular tt stands anymore, but those are nice.

I like to use stands for my customs. Gives them a bit of class, especially when the decals look that cool!

Agreed.

So, has anyone started on a Jesse?

I wonder what outfit they would do...

Agreed.

So, has anyone started on a Jesse?

I wonder what outfit they would do...

Not yet. But as I said Trevor had began sculpting him. No plans for clothes just yet. First we need the sculpt!

Personally I'd like to see his baggy street clothes done first.

Back