ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Aaron Paul won an Emmy for "Best Supporting Actor"! :panic::panic::panic:

Well deserved no doubt. I assume that it's for his acting in Season 5 (haven't got there yet :D) but he has just been incredible throughout every season that I've seen.

But when he shot Gale... the emotion was incredible. :clap

No love for Walt? After he ran over those two drug dealers to save Jesse and blew that one guy's head off, he's my hero :lol

Actually:

Hank>Walt>Jesse

:yess:

No love for Walt? After he ran over those two drug dealers to save Jesse and blew that one guy's head off, he's my hero :lol

Actually:

Hank>Walt>Jesse

:yess:

That made me think back to this scene back in S2. Just another great moment in this series.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X7zpqCP_8o[/ame]

Okay one thing isn't making sense to me here and it seems like a big plot hole or maybe I just don't understand US taxation laws.

I just started season 4 and one of the big plots so far is Walt and Skyler trying to purchase a business in order to launder their money. Now if I remember correctly, Saul was trying to get Jesse to buy a nail salon at the end of season 3 to launder his money but he said no. So Walt and Skyler just purchased their car wash from eyebrows, but what about Jesse? He has zero legitimate income, no employment history, a history of drug dealing with police and DEA, yet he is buying all these toys like a huge stereo and a robot vacuum, on top of buying his Aunt's mansion? He may be making "fat stacks" (as he'd eloquently put it), but how is he laundering it? How is he avoiding taxes right now? How is he not being harassed by the IRS? Or did he buy with nail salon with Saul after all?

Maybe I missed something but I just keep scratching my head at the situation. He also just turned his house into a crack den :lol :dunno

"Since when do vegans eat fried chicken..."

Hanks back on the case mofos! :panic:

breakingbadbreakfast.jpg

23315723.jpg

:lol

And if I remember correctly Saul found a way to purchase the house without the IRS noticing.

Ah that seems about right now that I think about it. I guess all the small purchases can be attributed to Jesse having inheritance money from his Aunt.

Got my Dexter shirt from Teefury today!:yess: I love it!

So. ****ing. Cool.

I wish Dexter was still on Netflix. :(

So. ****ing. Cool.

I wish Dexter was still on Netflix. :(

I've never pirated Dexter. I always buy the seasons when they come out on DVD. I bought the first three seasons of BB on Itunes but will never do that again. Very uncomfortable watching on my computer and Itunes Australia are so behind compared to the US.

There are so many lulz on google if you search "Walter Junior Breakfast"!

:lol:lol:lol

Spoiler alert Jamie.

Walt Jr. Overdoses in season 5 from eating too much breakfast.

:lol

1346890411_TFX2b.jpg

Today on Teefury:rock

Picked one up for myself!

Back