ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

OK so I'm thinking of picking up BO2. I'm almost done with the H4's campaign (on the last mission now). The story so far is really great. Much smaller in scale compared to previous Halos. Its not that long, but it's pretty great. You get to see more of Chief's personal side which is a nice touch. (Like what we discussing a few weeks ago Brady).

However, the multiplayer is wearing thin already, which is a disappointment. I can usually count on Halo games to keep me coming back and playing them, however it's not the case for this one. It is fun, but it's really underwhelming.

So far I'd give the game a solid 8/10.

Here's the review for Blops 2 from IGN.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AxQn88fOFI&feature=g-user-u[/ame]

Plus I'm sitting on a gold mine of quarters that I save up every year for CoD. :lol And the next expansion for BF3 isn't for another month. :(

Gonna decide after a bowl of shisha. :lol

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

I might get it later down the track. The multiplayer looks like a blast!

More importantly, ZOMBIES!

Don't listen to IGN. They get paid to give the latest COD a positive review. The game doesn't look changed at all. Gamespot's review of 8/10 is a little more accurate. The only good thing I can see coming out of this is that all the idiots will now leave Halo 4 MP to go play BO2 MP.

Finished H4's campaign! Pretty damn good.

Playing BLOPS2's campaign now. Best one since the first Blops!

I'm saving my coin for Hitman Absolution and Far Cry 3 :D

"Progress report Captain?"
PB110783-1.jpg

The shirt will be re-done to look better, same as the socks, but this is my current display.

How's the multiplayer in Blops 2 Zach? After watching tons of MP gameplay, I think I'll pick it up later this month. :yess:

It's great! Lots to unlock, but they changed it quite a bit. It takes a while to get going.

I would never buy a game just to play it's multiplayer. Case in point: I rented BF3 :lol

The game has to be attractive in either both departments or just in the campaign. Otherwise it's not worth it to me.

BLOPS campaign was great. Treyarch has really nailed it the last couple CoD's they put out in that section. Much better stories/characters/writing in BO 1 and 2 than the last 2 Modern Warfares.

BF3 is still, hands down, the best multiplayer experience available on this gen of consoles though. :lol

Never played them so I wouldn't know, but I assume them to be similar to the Bad Company campaigns, which were great! Personally, I don't like the Call of Duty multiplayer. I dislike the perks, graphics and the fast paced, un-calculating nature of it. By graphics I'm referring to how the game looks. It doesn't do it for me.

What I love about BF3 multiplayer is how clean the graphics look, unlike COD, and that there are no perks. It's still very fast paced, but you can be more calculating about how you find and kill your targets. This is largely in thanks to the huge maps.

Totally agree on both notes. The visuals and multiplayer ticks in BF3 trump CoD's attempts by miles.

CoD is still fun, chaotic, crazyness though. :lol

You should pick up CoD4 and Black Ops. They both have outstanding campaign modes/stories.

Also, you guys seen this? Looks SO good!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDIrgwmc1rA&list=FL_D3m-GsCWrSkh9GOIRT6iA&index=3&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

I was expected something a little less cliche' when I first heard about it. At the moment it looks like it has some good action moments but the story doesn't look interesting at all. I'll take Warm Bodies over this any day.

World War Z is going to be unreal! It looks like it has nothing to do with the book (which is a great read) but still, bring on the zombies! :rock

Wanted to read the book a whole back but never got around to it. I'm kind of biased though. Ill see anything that has Pitt. :lol

The fire rises, brothers!

Going to watch TDKR this weekend :D

Back