ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Yep- well I'll obviously play with them for awhile but I'm thinking the classic pose for bats with arms down, fists and cape in front.

As for Joker, something replicating the "hit me" scene or this:

2csb9zd.jpg

What do you think I should pose them as?

Iconic batman pose, joker with card in one hand knife in other. So many options though!

I know, so many! :panic:

Or I could do the classic grenade-coat pose :lecture

Going to start Far Cry 3 tonight! So excited! :panic:

:yess:

I'm in the middle of UC2, gonna start Heavy Rain afterwords.

The grenade pose is a pretty cool pose. You can always set him up like my DX.

P1010996-1.jpg

That's a pretty badass pose!

How do you like UC so far?! I didn't even know you were playing, I thought you would be on here raving about it! :panic:

You'll love Heavy Rain too- the most original game I've ever played, it's like being in a movie. :clap

UC is amazing! Heavy Rain next, I'm hoping I score UC3 for Xmas.

So good man!!! UC2 is pretty damn fantastic, although I thoroughly enjoyed UC3- you're going to wait for Xmas for UC3? No man, go buy it this weekend and play it immediately after! Then play Heavy Rain!

I'm going to start FC3 tonight (stoked), I'll let you know how it goes- it looks and sounds fantastic from what I've heard so I have really high expectations (especially after FC2).

Picked up two blus today: The Grey and 50/50 :rock Haven't seen 50/50 yet but The Grey was unreal. The ending was my favourite part, it ended perfectly.

Can't wait to see 50/50, I've heard really great things- plus I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE crush on Anna Kendrick. I'd probably fall to my knees, start purring and crawling in and around her legs like a cat looking for food if I ever met her :lol :drool

That's a pretty badass pose!

How do you like UC so far?! I didn't even know you were playing, I thought you would be on here raving about it! :panic:

You'll love Heavy Rain too- the most original game I've ever played, it's like being in a movie. :clap

I agree. Uncharted is my favorite PS3 franchise but Heavy Rain is epic. If you ever have the time, pick up Indigo Prophecy. It's an older game but 10xs better than HR and made by the same developer. The opening scene alone will make your jaw hit the floor.

Installing FC3 on HDD!!!! Now I just have to try and stay awake :lol

lajsdkahdkjahsda

Last edited:
Back