ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Phew! Just caught up with all the BS:lol
I'm not much of a music person lol I've seen one band live and they were Aussie, so.....yeah....:lol

Not much of a batman collector. If I ever did have any of those 3 inch toys they are long gone. The only thing batman in my collection are two hot toys figures:slapnot really vintage, that's for sure

Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography

Me and Jamie must be pretty lucky then, we've been B.Sing in our threads (and Yankees) forever now. :lol

Well, that's why I said "official" thread. If it's a thread dedicated to a figure mods try to keep everybody on topic. But seeing as this is your thread you can make it a 'come and BS thread' if you want. :hi5: :lol

Haha it's actually glorious today! :D

Do you collect specific scale batman stuff or are you up for anything? I'm digging through my closets and found an old 3" dio thing (I think?) of Batman called "100th Edition Batman"....no box and it's dusty as hell but it's still pretty cool. Want it? Just pay the shipping and it's yours. Otherwise I'm trashing it :lol Thought I'd ask because I know you love your Batman :1-1:

Brady, Jye, Umair?

IMG_1258.jpg

The ____ is that
:monkey1

:lol
Never seen it before, got a Neal Adam's vibe:yess:

Did I post this already?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BaBY_Ehd18&list=FLYJNcjiwFb9fYfQRiWNu5_g&index=52&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

:lol:lol:lol

Go to 3:30 for the lulz :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mbnHU3GzwY&list=FLYJNcjiwFb9fYfQRiWNu5_g&index=84&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

This is exactly what's going on inside my head too :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XWEfAw-B0Y&list=FLYJNcjiwFb9fYfQRiWNu5_g&index=124&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

Okay, so I loved that song. In fact I listened to it 4 times. However I have a problem with the tuning. I believe they are dropped to Ab, which is a badass tuning, but the damn strings can't handle it. They need to take a page from Meshuggah's playbook and use guitars with a longer scale. Either that or get some heavier strings. I use a Gibson scale guitar (24.75") with 70 gauge strings. They are rock solid all the way down to an A (the tuning I'm currently using). Dropped to Ab and even G, I guaranty they would sound way tighter than that Architects song. Listen to 3:12 in that song. That's the break-down. The low string is so floppy that it's jumping up an entire half-tone! :slap

Kinda fun B.S.ing in here! :lol :hi5:

Okay, so I loved that song. In fact I listened to it 4 times. However I have a problem with the tuning. I believe they are dropped to Ab, which is a badass tuning, but the damn strings can't handle it. They need to take a page from Meshuggah's playbook and use guitars with a longer scale. Either that or get some heavier strings. I use a Gibson scale guitar (24.75") with 70 gauge strings. They are rock solid all the way down to an A (the tuning I'm currently using). Dropped to Ab and even G, I guaranty they would sound way tighter than that Architects song. Listen to 3:12 in that song. That's the break-down. The low string is so floppy that it's jumping up an entire half-tone! :slap

Nice, glad you enjoyed it!!!! Architects are probably my favourite band! Have you heard of them before? This is their brand new song off their new album....probably the heaviest stuff their ever written. I'm a guitar player too, so from the sounds of it, and like you said, it's in Drop Ab. This is their first kind of 'djent' written stuff as on their previous albums, they've only gone down to Drop A, but yea thicker strings or even 7-strings should be in order :lol

What else do you listen to?

Mag, check out this Toronto metal outfit....I have a feeling you'll love their guitar work:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3LBSeFpkhs[/ame]

Their latest album's production isn't the greatest, but this was their first proper studio album ever since their signed to Sumerian Records...their EP is better IMO so here is a track from their EP:

Go to 1:23 for the real gold :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OdkU8NuNVg[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rVcL6vB_H0[/ame]

Haha it's actually glorious today! :D

Brady, Jye, Umair?

IMG_1258.jpg
:1-1:
Thanks man, But that would not even fit the vibe of my collection. Do an ebay search and see what it goes for!

Never seen it before, got a Neal Adam's vibe:yess:
Or give it to void :lol

:lol :lol

:yess:

Nice, glad you enjoyed it!!!! Architects are probably my favourite band! Have you heard of them before? This is their brand new song off their new album....probably the heaviest stuff their ever written. I'm a guitar player too, so from the sounds of it, and like you said, it's in Drop Ab. This is their first kind of 'djent' written stuff as on their previous albums, they've only gone down to Drop A, but yea thicker strings or even 7-strings should be in order :lol

What else do you listen to?

Had to google "djent". :lol

I've listened to maybe 5 songs on youtube from them since you posted that video. So far, I don't like the other songs as much as that first one.

They wouldn't have to use 7 or 8 strings like most "djent" bands. Just a 6 string Baritone or heavier strings would make that song sound so much better. I'd be curious to know what guitars/strings they actually are using on that track.

As far as what I listen to, my tastes are very broad. But as far as metal goes, I like Melodic Death Metal and Symphonic Metal the most. Favorite metal bands would be In Flames and Epica. However, I really enjoy Technical death metal like Born of Osiris. And Progressive Metal like Opeth. And I like some Folk metal like Eluveitie. And Funeral Doom like AHAB. And Post metal like Agalloch. And some black metal. ANd power metal.

I guess I have pretty broad tastes when it comes to metal as well. :lol

In Flames is #1 though.

:1-1:
Thanks man, But that would not even fit the vibe of my collection. Do an ebay search and see what it goes for!

Or give it to void :lol

:lol :lol

:yess:

Please tell me you thoroughly enjoyed the rap battle fight as much as I did LOL!!!!

"Yo get outta my face SON" :lol

Almost done beating GOW 2....fantastic game! WAY WAY WAY better than GOW1...can't wait for the third now :D :rock

OMG LOL! I love how one fight turns into like 20 people fighting :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
OMG ____ GOES DOWN!

Almost done beating GOW 2....fantastic game! WAY WAY WAY better than GOW1...can't wait for the third now :D :rock

Hahaha, you've beat more GOW's than me and I own all three!

Back