ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

:lol So did you pick up GOW 3 yet? I remember it came with my xbox but I traded it in, as I've never really been a fan of the series. Although what I played of it was pretty impressive

Yep, beat #2 last night and then started the third. It's unreal so far! :panic:

What games do you usually play??

Any Rockstar game, I would say FPS but I only really love the Halo series.

What about you?

Any Rockstar game, I would say FPS but I only really love the Halo series.

What about you?

Yea Rockstar makes the best out there...I'm a big MW fan too. I play pretty much anything though if it gets good all around reviews. I really want to play Halo but they only have the first and third for 360 so far..they really need to convert #2 to 360! Then I'd pick them up.

Jamie, and his YouTube fetish :lol

Sucks too, cause Halo 2 is the best in the series.

Most of the time, the second of everything is the best....especially in Gears 2!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTAVTkQx72w&list=FLYJNcjiwFb9fYfQRiWNu5_g&index=6&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

I playz BF3 in the morning.

Then in the afternoonz I playz BF3.

Then before dinnerz I play BF3.

Then after desert I playz BF3.

Then before bed timez I playz BF3.

You must be a pretty high level jye. :lol I think I'm close to my second eagle thingy :lol

I have to disagree. The original remains a classic

:lol either way I can't wait for Halo 4:yess:

I lost intrest in Halo after ODST. I wanted to like it. But I just can't hopefully H4 changes that.

I lost intrest in Halo after ODST. I wanted to like it. But I just can't hopefully H4 changes that.

I guess I am a little biased towards the series, but I thought ODST was stunning. Halo Reach wasn't as good as say, Halo 3, so I have high expectations for 4.

catloleaster.jpg

Happy Easter guys!

Happy Easter guys! I know Zach is an atheist and I have lost faith myself, but I respect and appreciate all :D

Watched Machine Gun Preacher tonight with Gerard Butler...I gotta say that I've given up on all critics and reviews. When the movie first came out at the Toronto International Film Festival, all the reviews about this movie were extremely negative...I was pretty bummed out because I'm a huge Gerard Butler fan and was really looking forward to seeing it (I was even going to pay the $20 tickets and see the screening of it too!). Anyways, I was bummed out and finally torrented it and watched it with my folks tonight and was pleasantly surprised at how great it really was. 9/10!

Watched Machine Gun Preacher tonight with Gerard Butler...I gotta say that I've given up on all critics and reviews. When the movie first came out at the Toronto International Film Festival, all the reviews about this movie were extremely negative...I was pretty bummed out because I'm a huge Gerard Butler fan and was really looking forward to seeing it (I was even going to pay the $20 tickets and see the screening of it too!). Anyways, I was bummed out and finally torrented it and watched it with my folks tonight and was pleasantly surprised at how great it really was. 9/10!

Never even heard of it. :rotfl

I like him, hope he gets back into the groove.

He should be the next Batman.

I wanna see this!

Glad it seems good!

Never even heard of it. :rotfl

I like him, hope he gets back into the groove.

He should be the next Batman.

I wanna see this!

Glad it seems good!

Yes! He would be the grittiest Batman out there then. 300 style :D He goes full-on Rambo in Machine Gun Preacher, so you'll be in for some good action :rock

I'm cruising my way through the first season of Walking Dead:yess:
Pretty good so far, I went in with low expectations.

Anyone else seen it?

I'm cruising my way through the first season of Walking Dead:yess:
Pretty good so far, I went in with low expectations.

Anyone else seen it?

Yep, downloaded Season 1 on blu. I went in with HUGE expectations as I love Frank Darabont...truly an amazing show though, I loved season 1..I should start downloading Season 2 now too! :D

Back