ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Iminime's Daryl is well worth the money. Hot Toys are changing between $250-$300 for some figures, and they make around 10,000 of each figure, and all the painting/tailoring is done by machines. Iminimes Daryl will be a limited edition of around 100, with hand painted headsculpts and hand tailored clothing with a real metal sheath. Look at other 'bare bone' custom figures that cost in excess of $800. It's all about workmanship and quality.

I think that if Daryl is your favourite character, you should find the money. Bane and Joker will be easy to find in a years time. However Daryl will be near impossible to get a hold of.

tumblr_makmqxvQC11rtl5wt_zps4f974c8f.gif

tumblr_mak8epYARu1r3tohv_zps562a3954.gif

Iminime's Daryl is well worth the money. Hot Toys are changing between $250-$300 for some figures, and they make around 10,000 of each figure, and all the painting/tailoring is done by machines. Iminimes Daryl will be a limited edition of around 100, with hand painted headsculpts and hand tailored clothing with a real metal sheath. Look at other 'bare bone' custom figures that cost in excess of $800. It's all about workmanship and quality.

I think that if Daryl is your favourite character, you should find the money. Bane and Joker will be easy to find in a years time. However Daryl will be near impossible to get a hold of.

It just doesn't have that "wow factor" that you get when you see other things. I don't feel like 400$ Has gone into making it, which it probably has, it just doesn't look like it has.

Bane is already charged, same with 2 payments on Joker. I'd rather have both honestly.

Like I said, if the piece was even remotely close to how Seb's looks. I'd drop it in a heartbeat.

Hahaha nice tumblr my nig! You need to post this gif though and dedicate it to me :lol:lol:lol

hAE218F9C

Last edited:

**** that is unreal! I want a matching one now! :lol

We're the Saul and Dale of SSF... and Mike is Red! LOL! :lol:lol:lol

We should get 1 of those best friends heart necklaces, but it'll be a 3 way 1,

I want the 1 in the middle

Back