ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Just saw this in the Hulk maquette thread... this thing is ****ing gigantic!!!! :panic:

attachment.php

I hope this fits on top of my besta? :lol Better go measure LOL!

Just look at it compared to the HT Jack Sparrow in the back! :panic:

I torrented Lego LOTR for Mac... played for a little bit this morning- it's so ridiculous and goofy because it's Lego but it's actually pretty awesome. You can play the story line with all the different characters (and Lego style movie cut scenes) or open-world. You can actually walk from the Shire to Mordor! :rock

I know you're not big on torrents but I can hook you up if you want Zach... all you do is install and play.

I torrented Lego LOTR for Mac... played for a little bit this morning- it's so ridiculous and goofy because it's Lego but it's actually pretty awesome. You can play the story line with all the different characters (and Lego style movie cut scenes) or open-world. You can actually walk from the Shire to Mordor! :rock

I know you're not big on torrents but I can hook you up if you want Zach... all you do is install and play.

I've tried those Lego games, they're alright. I just picked up Tomb Raider, so my gaming habits will be going towards that! :lol

8543326683_062c8d60e0.jpg

Have you seen Sucker Punch yet my nig?! :drool

I haven't! :panic:

Oh ****, you got Tomb Raider?! It's incredible man, I've been playing it all weekend- I was just about to come on and tell you guys how amazing it is.

It's just as good as Uncharted, absolutely ****ing awesome. :rock

The new Lara Croft is smoking and a huge bad ***. Nothing like stabbing a dude in the knee with an arrow and then bashing his skull in with a rock. :lecture

Lara Croft PF please! :pray:

Did you get it on PS3?

Is that your display?! Awesome, that captures the scene perfectly! :rock

Back