ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread UPDATE PG. 804

:lol

What jacket is that ecko? It doesn't look line the trailmaster.

Violent Samurai - i knew it would be cover up mostly , so rather than use up my Trialmaster , this works great

1286533048_smile-guy.gif
1286533048_smile-guy.gif
1286533048_smile-guy.gif

1286533048_smile-guy.gif
1286533048_smile-guy.gif
1286533048_smile-guy.gif

1286533048_smile-guy.gif
1286533048_smile-guy.gif
1286533048_smile-guy.gif

Evil Dead... see it. Or I will eat your souls you pathetic ****s! :lol

Just kidding :D Couldn't resist quoting one of the demons from the film, but in all seriousness, the new Evil Dead is pretty darn good (if you like that kind of horror). I was actually EXHAUSTED after watching it, it's so disgusting :lol :clap

I loved the original Evil Dead too but this one actually left me speechless. :panic:

Hoping I can make it to the theater to see it soon! :rock

Does anybody else think there's too many HT IM's? :lol This is the title of the just announced one: HT MMS197D02MKXLII :lol

Too many? Of course! :lol

Half of the message board is clogged with IM stuff. But eh, I'm not supporting HT with their IM obsession. The only two HT figures I'm purchasing are CW and Ada Wong.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Bah yes there are way too many HT Iron Men but not enough SS PFs :(

I want an Iron Man PF!!! :pray:

Let's be honest for a minute- what do you guys think of all the panhandling and donation threads lately? It seems like every time I go into the 'Other' section, it's one charity case after another. It sucks that some of these guys are having issues but this isn't a goodwill forum.

I don't even donate to charities/churches or any of that BS in real life because who knows where the money is even going. And with this guy with the sick kid, he could be scamming everyone and starting a Sauron PF fund or something. I can tell you for sure that whoever is donating to him, it's paying his rent/mortgage and internet bills.

I'm going to create a thread looking for money now. Plz donate, God Bless.

funny-homeless-signs.jpg

funny-homeless-man-cat-high-five.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Also, I know that my nig Zach will be on the same page as me but I don't mean any disrespect to any of my other homies on here if you do believe in goodwill and charity. I'm not trying to sound like an *******, I'm just a very skeptical guy.

In fact, I admire you for it but I'm going to straight to hell anyways so **** it :lol

Evil Dead... see it. Or I will eat your souls you pathetic ****s! :lol

Just kidding :D Couldn't resist quoting one of the demons from the film, but in all seriousness, the new Evil Dead is pretty darn good (if you like that kind of horror). I was actually EXHAUSTED after watching it, it's so disgusting :lol :clap

I loved the original Evil Dead too but this one actually left me speechless. :panic:

Evil Dead looks brutal. And I think that the trailer looks ****ing scary.

Did you stay for the after-credits scene?

Jamie, same page. I don't donate to churches/etc. If I were gonna give a donation to somebody, it would have to be in person. I know people go through rough times, but you can always reach out to SAID charities, Hell, said person could cut TV, Internet, move out of their house, anything to help him get more cash. Go to local churches, ask for assistance.

And I'm not an or trying to be an ******* either. :lol

Da truf is brudda, imma jus smokadat weed and cheeel.

He and his wife/family could even donate Plasma twice a week for 50$ a pop.

Evil Dead looks brutal. And I think that the trailer looks ****ing scary.

Did you stay for the after-credits scene?

It's very brutal :lol It's not really a jumpy movie, it's just REALLY graphic and gruesome.

Jamie, same page. I don't donate to churches/etc. If I were gonna give a donation to somebody, it would have to be in person. I know people go through rough times, but you can always reach out to SAID charities, Hell, said person could cut TV, Internet, move out of their house, anything to help him get more cash. Go to local churches, ask for assistance.

And I'm not an or trying to be an ******* either. :lol

Da truf is brudda, imma jus smokadat weed and cheeel.

tumblr_mboqdksw3y1rt4c2oo1_500.gif

:yess::yess::yess:

He and his wife/family could even donate Plasma twice a week for 50$ a pop.

Hell, he could get a job at the ****ing Quik-E-Mart or something. :lol

Did you guys check out the new Carrie trailer? It was before Evil Dead but it looks amazing. The teaser a few months ago had me pretty excited but now I can't wait!!!

I hate 90% of the new horror films, but I'm loving the remakes. Some of the best horror films are from the 80s and 90s, especially Stephen King's work. :rock

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdoVioPv0fs[/ame]

I love Chloe Grace Moretz! :love

Go to the closet and pray, Zach! Pray!!! :lol

Back