ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread UPDATE PG. 804

It just doesn't make sense- they've been in Asia touring for the past little bit, how the **** could he have approached a cop/hitman/whatever? His court date is tomorrow so we'll see what happens.

Yeah, somethings gotta give. That doesn't make sense. Was he arrested out of country too?

Yeah, somethings gotta give. That doesn't make sense. Was he arrested out of country too?

Nope- he landed back in Cali yesterday and they arrested him while he was out shopping during the day? Something really doesn't make sense.

That's weird. Has his lawyer given a press conf. or anything?

Jamie!

216274_10151496767364145_1941700469_n.jpg

Mr. J's hoe! :rock

Looks pretty awesome- that smile is ****ing creepy. I can't wait to see the second sculpt with her tongue sticking out!

My nig, you have to see Into Darkness in IMAX next weekend- 40 minutes of the film are shot with the IMAX cameras :D

Zach- Tim Lambesis had his court arraignment- results are below if you're interested:

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lambesis-pleads-not-guilty-20130509,0,125432.story

The media is going on about how he emailed his wife that he didn't love her or believe in God. What pisses me off the most is that the media will probably make some huge spin that he is guilty because he doesn't believe in God and all that ****. Well I don't believe in God, come slap the cuffs on me! I think he's innocent, this is such bull****.

That would be ****ing bull****!!! I hate the American judicial system so much. Go look up the stats on out prisons, you'll be amazed.

Nope, that's the movie that got bad review a while back though, isn't it?

Hey Zach, you gonna upgrade your DX 11 with MRM's new Joker sculpt?

DSCN6611_zps6abe469b.jpg

Dark Skies was creepy awesome- eek! It's like Insidious blended with Paranormal Activity and then with a pinch of Signs. Super creepy stuff but it was just the kind of horror that I like :D

Highly recommended- just watch it alone, at night, with all the lights off. The ending gave me huge chills. :panic:

Almost forgot to ask, how'd you like American Horror Story Jamie?

Fair enough. Why is Ice Hockey so popular in Canada? :lol

Because we're a bunch of flapjack eating, beard growing, bear riding lumberjacks. Oh and because it's winter 24/7 here and we have nothing else to do but play hockey :) :lol

Walker, I don't think so. I'm not a very big fan of it for some reason.

Back