ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

SO your picking up a fullset Zach? I'll snag a painted sculpt and do a bash.

You guys into classical? I think I've always been the odd one out in loving classical music. The guy in my sig is one of the greatest modern composers. :D

I like some classical, but I haven't heard of the guy in your sig. Heading to YouTube now to check it out!

^^^^
OMG DO IT!

That thing would be your grail piice! What all do you have left that's 1/6?

And about classical music, I love OST's My favorite being Tron Legacy's (daft punk is my all time favorite band)

By the way, I have a confession to make..... I am VERY tempted by this:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=36173&sku=400071

If she turns out as good as the prototypes then I might just sell the rest of my 1/6s just to afford her. :panic:

:cuckoo:Your 1/6 collection for her? I mean, you have some nice stuff man. To trade it all for one statue :dunno. But it's your choice in the end.

Oh and besides writing concertos and piano solos, Philip Glass does some crazy ____. This being an example
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdLu8GQprE[/ame]

^^^^
OMG DO IT!

That thing would be your grail piice! What all do you have left that's 1/6?

And about classical music, I love OST's My favorite being Tron Legacy's (daft punk is my all time favorite band)

:cuckoo:Your 1/6 collection for her? I mean, you have some nice stuff man. To trade it all for one statue :dunno. But it's your choice in the end.

Oh and besides writing concertos and piano solos, Philip Glass does some crazy ____. This being an example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdLu8GQprE

All I have left is in 1/6 is:

HT Jack Sparrow
HT Sweeney Todd
HT Superman
HT Aldo Raine
HT Hans Landa
HT Chris Taylor
HT Sgt. Barnes

EB Jack Bauer (will keep this forever though)
EB Leon the Professional
Art Figures LT Waters
Art Figures Sanderson

Yea I definitely see what you're saying Brady but you have to admit that the Neytiri is gorgeous man...I think the Legacy line by Sideshow is like EXTREMELY exclusive, probably 50 made or something. I'm just bored of 1/6 I guess and would rather sell them and replace them for like the mother of all 1/4 statues :lol

We will see! It's going to require a lot of deliberation.

Fair enough I guess. I can't deny how beautiful she would look. My biggest gripe is the fact that I despised the Avatar film. Absolutely hated it. And if you know me, you know I only collect characters from films I like.

Fair enough I guess. I can't deny how beautiful she would look. My biggest gripe is the fact that I despised the Avatar film. Absolutely hated it. And if you know me, you know I only collect characters from films I like.

Wow really eh? I freaking LOVED Avatar...one of the best movies I've ever seen...hmm.. to each his own obviously :D :1-1:

What's your ultimate grail piece then?

Kato joker with adam headsculpt is my grail piece.

Wow really eh? I freaking LOVED Avatar...one of the best movies I've ever seen...hmm.. to each his own obviously :D :1-1:

What's your ultimate grail piece then?

The reason for my incredible hatred towards Avatar is the simple fact that the storyline is unoriginal and the movie rides on special effects. But to each his own, am I right?:1-1:

My grail piece would be Rainmans Bill the Butcher. But that's just one grail I have in mind. :D

Finally done! :panic::panic:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH429pY8c8o&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Man did you edit that yourself?! It's awesome!!! :rock

Man did you edit that yourself?! It's awesome!!! :rock

Thanks man! :D :hi5:

Yeah, everything on my channel (link in sig :wink1:) is edited by me. Started of with window movie maker and moved up to final cut now. They take forever to do. But they are so much ____ing fun.

Thanks man! :D :hi5:

Yeah, everything on my channel (link in sig :wink1:) is edited by me. Started of with window movie maker and moved up to final cut now. They take forever to do. But they are so much ____ing fun.

You should put videos in slow motion for me on Windows Movie Maker....I wish there was a simple mac equivalent :( :lol

Awesome work though man, you will truly be going places in the entertainment industry! :clap

Awesome editing Zach. I use Premier Pro for editing personally. Although I've never tried Final Cut.

Zach, I'll give you 1 million dollars if you put this into slow motion for me :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l___gleL63M&list=FLYJNcjiwFb9fYfQRiWNu5_g&index=47&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

Back