ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread UPDATE PG. 804

I'll probably get shunned for this but I can't see JGL as Batman... Nightwing or Robin, yes but definitely not Batman. :(

Don Jon looks so ****ing good- JGL and Scar Jo acting buffet! :drool

Don't get me wrong, I freaking love JGL and everything that he does. But the Batman thing is just throwing me off. Maybe because I'm just used to Christian Bale and JGL playing John Blake. Not sure... plus he's a little guy too. I always see Bats as this strapping beast like Superman :lol

Don't hate me :(

I think he could pull it off, the dude has amazing range. I mean CB was in the mechanic before BB.

In a perfect world, JGL.

You mean you want a DC film universe in which Batman's true identity is not Bruce Wayne?

Do not want.

Plus, I'm perfectly happy with Nolan's universe ending nice and tidy with TDKR, and leaving it to our imagination what will happen with Blake.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gyS0hQMLPs[/ame]

You mean you want a DC film universe in which Batman's true identity is not Bruce Wayne?

Do not want.

Plus, I'm perfectly happy with Nolan's universe ending nice and tidy with TDKR, and leaving it to our imagination what will happen with Blake.

I'm happy with the ending as well. But it's too soon to reboot a batman. Too fresh.

If they do (and I'm sure they will) recast batman, it's gonna take a lot for me to get on board.

:lol same reaction from me.

We have a regular customer at work, he's russian, looks and sounds exactly like Niko. :lol

I'm happy with the ending as well. But it's too soon to reboot a batman. Too fresh.

If they do (and I'm sure they will) recast batman, it's gonna take a lot for me to get on board.

:lol same reaction from me.

We have a regular customer at work, he's russian, looks and sounds exactly like Niko. :lol

Did you watch the end of that video? :lol

BTW-

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnZxJxoA6JM[/ame]

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I feel you.

But whatever they do with the reboot, Batman needs to be Bruce Wayne.

Check it out Zach!

5349_527854493954205_1452743217_n.png

Um. You have NO idea how jealous I am right now. I want PF Zod :(

Back