ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread UPDATE PG. 804

I have detolfs now.

wlc6xz.jpg

Sweet moccasins! :lol

I like the bowl + prescription meds mixer you have going too :lol

Haha thanks fellas! :D I'm glad I finally got around to snagging a couple of these. If I ever buy another figure, I'll be out of room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump! :lol

Nice new set up brother- about time you got some damn detolfs! Did they open up an Ikea in your area? Digging the new ink too! :rock

I'm going to start working on a new piece in June, going for a mandala like this with other Polynesian styled patterns flowing around it.

mandala-tattoo.jpg

**** yeah! :rock

Last summer at this festival this dude had such an epic mandala piece on his chest, I should have took a picture :lol

Oi I got a PS4, gonna have Playstayion Plus this weekend.

Post your GT's here and I'll add you, wanna play with the freaks! Miss you guys :(

137612081252152_zps83a53f54.gif

what chapter are you on in EWI jamie? It's like the dark souls of horror games :lol

I am here! I am alive!

6chs3MN.gif

I beat Evil Within a few days ago... the last chapter was hard as **** but it was an amazing game!! Actually just started Resident Evil 6 (played it when it first came out) but I figured it would be a nice time waster until the new COD comes out :D

You stoked for Interstellar? You gonna see it in IMAX? We might be doing an advanced screening on November 2nd in Toronto.. but apparently Chris/Emma Nolan have been approving any special screening requests so we'll find out next week what's happening. Too bad you don't live in Toronto, you could come with! But a SMALL fraction of individuals have seen Interstellar already and they say it's ****ing brilliant. Like hands down, one of the best films they've ever seen. The hype is real my nig!

I am here! I am alive!

6chs3MN.gif

I beat Evil Within a few days ago... the last chapter was hard as **** but it was an amazing game!! Actually just started Resident Evil 6 (played it when it first came out) but I figured it would be a nice time waster until the new COD comes out :D

You stoked for Interstellar? You gonna see it in IMAX? We might be doing an advanced screening on November 2nd in Toronto.. but apparently Chris/Emma Nolan have been approving any special screening requests so we'll find out next week what's happening. Too bad you don't live in Toronto, you could come with! But a SMALL fraction of individuals have seen Interstellar already and they say it's ****ing brilliant. Like hands down, one of the best films they've ever seen. The hype is real my nig!

He's here! :lol

Nice man, I beat Evil Within as well, but ended up hating it more then I thought a person could. :lol I'm gonna try to get my ass to an IMAX to see Interstellar, I haven't missed any Nolan flicks in Imax yet (besides TDK) so I'm sure I'll get up there :) Your gonna have to let me know how you like it man, it looks flucking awesome. :lol

:drool

Just wait until you see the laser projectors coming out VERY shortly (limited demos will be attached with the third Hobbit) but it will blow your freaking socks off.

Which theatre do you go to again? AMC in Colorado?

Also, I'm on the hunt for an Enterbay Bean, not sure if you've seen it yet... one of the best head sculpts ever made :lol

nwzs3l.png

:lol love that pic!

I go to the one in Utah, I'm not sure if it's even a "legit" imax though.

Back