ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread UPDATE PG. 804

Good stuff! Love the transition of Harles like "HI BOYS" and then the music kicks in. Now do one for "Gods of Egypt" and make it actually look good :lol

PS- I was playing some GTA last night, they've added a lot of good stuff.

Thanks bud! :duff Check out my deadpool one I just finished! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyt4gsUEH1s

I don't think anything can make that movie look good! :lol the trailer gets more awful the more you have to sit through it, Star Wars (4 times) :lol, The Revenant, and Deadpool all had that trailer in front of it. I mean for ****'s sakes.

Nice though, imma def hop on this weekend. I have the update but haven't tried it. Is there another install once you put the game in?

0Bxf47Q.jpg

Detolf 1

TT6JiOx.jpg

qVEZqPD.jpg

JKuY8fj.jpg

XZWikw8.jpg

Detolf 2

tcLkvMq.jpg

B0Mhrmu.jpg

HdW1QKb.jpg

QglllMY.jpg

oh cool. i didnt know you had a thread. thanks for sending me the link:):wave

those came out pretty great. Ive seen them in my local comic shops. I've been debating about the Mezco and Mafex figures from BvS. I have SH Figuarts Harley on order and i probably will get the rest of the SS figures from SH Figuarts. I have most of the SH Figuarts Star Wars figures and they are fantastic!!!

i never been much of a statue collector. I had a few but sold them and mainly concentrate on 1/6.

yup, I've actually been gradually switching it up and getting more statues. most my stuff is 1/6 (the BvS statues fit right in scale perfectly with HT's) I have no figurearts or mayfex but they do look awesome. what's your favorite SHFA figure? I haven't seen any of the figures for SS/BvS

morph, are you just getting the Harley SS blu, or are you gonna pick up both versions?

I am just getting the Harley Blu Ray & statue. I wish i could afford Deadshot and the other statues too, but I can only choose one. I'm saving up for the other Star Wars Figures, Rogue One stuff, and Suicide Squad Hot toys. And if the BvS figures convert from Waitlist which i may or may not keep those orders. I want them, just can't afford everything. :p

I am just getting the Harley Blu Ray & statue. I wish i could afford Deadshot and the other statues too, but I can only choose one. I'm saving up for the other Star Wars Figures, Rogue One stuff, and Suicide Squad Hot toys. And if the BvS figures convert from Waitlist which i may or may not keep those orders. I want them, just can't afford everything. :p

I feel you :lol I just have Harley's blu on po as well, if I want the Deadshot statue later down the line I'm sure he'll be available. depending on if they fix the sculpt I might get the tux joker/Harley double statue as well. luckily, only a few figures on PO but they are all BvS stuff too, I have this weird feeling my waitlist is going to convert as soon as I get charged for knightmare bats. :lol

That line up!!!:clap:clap:clap

thanks buddy! :rock

Back