ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

I said oh dear lord jesus it's a fire!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can see this getting as big as "bed intruder" :lol :lol

What's up with the guy in the BG? :lol

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can see this getting as big as "bed intruder" :lol :lol

What's up with the guy in the BG? :lol

Yep, it's already at 2 million views! This one is WAY better IMO, she just seems so innocent about it :lol

And yea, the dude in the BG is definitely just trying to get on camera by cruising by three times :lol

Soda POP.

Someone needs to make a remix lolz

Some dude actually went out and bought her cold pop! :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s1J26AqEr8&feature=relmfu[/ame]

I don't know if I showed you this, but my refrigitor door swings open close to my kitchen table so he get's a head start and climbs up the shelves of the fridge, and since it's been getting warmer here Flynn likes to chill in the fridge door when he get's a chance. He was knocking ____ over so we had to clear out space for him:
IMAG0762.jpg

IMAG0764.jpg

:lol :lol

LOL!!!! AMAZING! Do you close it on him too?! :lol

:lol No, he get's pissed because we only have the door open for a couple minutes, so he looks at you like 'WTF man, I just got comfy" when you pull him out.

:lol No, he get's pissed because we only have the door open for a couple minutes, so he looks at you like 'WTF man, I just got comfy" when you pull him out.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You could buy like a mini fridge, cut a kitty hole it in and he can just go in and lounge at his leisure :lol

He's either in the fridge or on top of my TV where the wind coming from the window hit's him perfectly.

He's either in the fridge or on top of my TV where the wind coming from the window hit's him perfectly.

Do you ever take him outside or anything?

Ya he's goes outside. But he does noting but lounge on the front porch in the shade and watch the cars go by. :lol He thinks he's a badass. :lol

Ya he's goes outside. But he does noting but lounge on the front porch in the shade and watch the cars go by. :lol He thinks he's a badass. :lol

Sounds like my dog haha!

Cats always think they're badass, it's so funny :lol

Haha my other cat Boo, just sits on the couch looking out the window all day. Like he's guarding the house or something. It's pretty funny as he get's pretty into it. If he see's a dog or something he'll stand up and meow and taunt him like "that's right _____ you better walk away" :lol

He does the same thing to my dogs through the screen door and when they bark at him he runs away like a little _____ ahaha

Haha my other cat Boo, just sits on the couch looking out the window all day. Like he's guarding the house or something. It's pretty funny as he get's pretty into it. If he see's a dog or something he'll stand up and meow and taunt him like "that's right _____ you better walk away" :lol

He does the same thing to my dogs through the screen door and when they bark at him he runs away like a little _____ ahaha

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Silly kittehs!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycxuhvahw9c[/ame]

:lol :lol I listen to music, just not hardcore rap. :lol

You seen this trailer? Looks pretty awesome:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AXwtch744A&list=FL_D3m-GsCWrSkh9GOIRT6iA&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

Back