ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Wow, May 5th eh? That sucks

Yeah I love that its 1:1 scale. Will look so realistic and creepy.....Can't wait!

Any statues your looking forward to?

Wow, May 5th eh? That sucks

Yeah I love that its 1:1 scale. Will look so realistic and creepy.....Can't wait!

Any statues your looking forward to?

Statues only or PFs too? My Dutch PF exclusive just converted the other day, HOWEVER, I just got an email from Sideshow saying they tried to process my credit card but sent a nasty email saying that the credit card on file isn't mine? LOL! They just charged it the other day for something else and I just verified the info on the order sheet, so they definitely made a mistake entering the name or numbers when charging me for the NRD for Dutch:lol :slap

How about you? Did you like the Splice statue too?

Sideshow are hopeless:lol
Hope your order isn't cancelled. That would truly suck.

Oh and by statues I meant any statue:lol

How about you? Did you like the Splice statue too?

Looking forward to Jessica Rabbit PF, she's a beauty. Not sure if I can afford her though. Also keeping an eye on Babydoll and DBAotD Dio, of course.

Not a fan of the splice statue. Looks really unsettling, not something I'd want to own

Sideshow are hopeless:lol
Hope your order isn't cancelled. That would truly suck.

Oh and by statues I meant any statue:lol

Nah they said they'd give me until April 30th to clear it up but I'll just give them a call or talk to a live chat agent tomorrow and get this all cleared up. I'm sure they'll even throw him a free gift card or something for my troubles :lol They're really good like that and I love that about them.

Looking forward to Jessica Rabbit PF, she's a beauty. Not sure if I can afford her though. Also keeping an eye on Babydoll and DBAotD Dio, of course.

Not a fan of the splice statue. Looks really unsettling, not something I'd want to own

Yea man Babydoll! She looks brilliant, I really hope Sideshow does the other girls, or at least Sweet Pea :drool

Did you see the Freddy PF? I got my order in for that too :D

Nah they said they'd give me until April 30th to clear it up but I'll just give them a call or talk to a live chat agent tomorrow and get this all cleared up. I'm sure they'll even throw him a free gift card or something for my troubles :lol They're really good like that and I love that about them.

They do have good communication, I like them for that. You'd be lucky to get a gift card. But I guess as a veteran customer you'd get loyalty rewards, unlike myself:(:lol

Yea man Babydoll! She looks brilliant, I really hope Sideshow does the other girls, or at least Sweet Pea :drool

Did you see the Freddy PF? I got my order in for that too :D

I'm not very big on the SP line. Babydoll looks brilliant and I might get her, depending on my financial situation, but the rest don't interest me. Will just take up space and money. Money that can be spent on customs:D:cuckoo:

Freddy, now there's a PF if I ever saw one! He looks fantastic and if it comes down between him, Babydoll and the 2 alphabet creatures, Freddy will be the winner.

Finally got a real camera! Gonna upload a bucketload of pics here in a sec. Still trying to learn the ropes, so if you have any pointers/criticisms point em' out. :D

That's awesome Zach.

Until now I've put up with your fuzzy/grainy photos because the material was excellent. Now we'll have the best of both worlds:D

P1000005.jpg

P1000010.jpg

P1000016.jpg

P1000021.jpg

P1000023.jpg

P1000024.jpg

P1000025.jpg

P1000027.jpg

P1000028.jpg

P1000029.jpg

:clap: Looks like you've got the hang of it. Nice job.

What brand is it?

Cool:cool:

I need to upgrade my camera. It'll take clear shots but only if on a completely stable surface.

Yeah, got quite a deal. It's usually around a 150$-170$ camera. Got it for 60$ after all my coupons and employee discount! That's an upside for working at Staples. :lol

Wow, awesome deal there mate! Cheaper than my POS:lol

The highest I'll go for a camera is $290. Found some decent ones in that price range but in the end dollies>>camera to photograph dollies:lol

Back