ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

STFU Eli:lol Nice pics Zach. Will you be getting the new bat pod? $274 aint half bad. That's the same as a standard DX release.
Whoah I'm at work so didn't know they announced the price. That's really low to what I was thinking. Just might have to.
Great Update Pic's; Zach

Why'd you do it Jamie?!
P5260362-1.jpg
:lol

What's up Doc?
P6020382.jpg

P6020386.jpg

Is your doc a custom? If so who painted the head? Newbie here any help would be much appreciated

Do you know if he still paints heads?

Do you know if he still paints heads?

You had to purchase the painted head from Rainmans site in order to have it painted by IMINIME. You can still buy an unpainted sculpt and send it to your favourite painter. Or if you have a bit of spare cash, members Corrose and Snake Eater are selling their full sets, but they don't come cheap.

Hope that helps. If you want to continue the conversation, post in the official thread.

Doc is so freaking cool! :D

He sure is. Sorry I'm spamming your thread with pics of the headsculpt. I'm never satisfied with the full body shots I take. :(

On a side note, I was switching up poses with my Bank Joker, and I realised that his outfit looks too big for him. It's really bugging me all of a sudden. So I'm thinking of making 2 changes.
1. Buy an updated Narrow Shouldered TT
and
2. Buy a new suit for him. Was thinking this would be good https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200524524193?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

What'd you think?

Buy an advanced TT. Take off the adaptable thigh pads and the belt. You have yourself a perfect BRJ. Or honestly, a little futzing goes a BIG way.

Those suits look OK though.

I futzed the suit a while ago. It just looks too big for him. But I'll check out that option. The thing I love about those suits are the colours. It'd be awesome to have joker dressed in his green attire. But I'm not sure about the quality...

What pose do you have your BRJ in?
When I changed my pose to this, I made the suit look much better IMO:

P1000208.jpg

Also, if you have a reg TT, you should be able to lift the shoulders up to fill it out a bit more, also, you can put in a paperclip to make it feel out more to.

I have mine in a mid stride pose. Mainly because the left leg is shorter than the right and the knee is very loose, possibly broken.

Yeah, my two face's knee is broken. Need to get a replacement. He still stands fine though!

Sounds like you might just need a new body..

Changed the pose (again:lol) Looks a lot better. I have him holding the duffel bag and mask, with the serious headsculpt. But yeah, will definitely need a new body.....someday:lol

Simba has been getting inside the detolf lately. When I open the door he hops into the bottom shelf. Luckily all that's there is a very sturdy statue:lol.

Has you cat ever brushed paths with your collectables?

He did once, I use to have jack out in the open, and he tiped him over and try playing with him. :lol other than that no.

Damn. A delicate figure like Jack! Kitty would destroy that thing:lol

Cannot wait for Wednesday evening. Going to see the first screening of Prometheus with a couple mates:yess:

Prometheus looks epic!

Believe it or not, I just barely saw alien in my film class in march.

So, you haven't seen Alien in it's entirety? If so, shame on you.
:lol

Are you studying film?

I've only seen Alien 1. Yeah going into film, completely in the fall. :D

Back