Zack Snyder's Rebel Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m genuinely surprised at this. He said on VERO that he would provide information about a date which automatically means a limited release. I hope it’s more than the Rebel Moon Part 1 PG13 cut got, which was just one week in just four cities worldwide. But still this is pretty cool.
I also want to point out that he thanked James Gunn and Gunn had something to do with it. I actually really repect that. Instead of burying it futher and divided the fanbase that shows a sign of unity and trying to bring the two together and I'm glad they work together. I know some probably won't care but I really liked that Snyder thanked Gunn and Gunn had something to do with the Snyder cut coming to theaters. Very cool imo.
The DC universe needs less divisive stuff. Really love to see positiviitly for once in the community

I also want to point out that he thanked James Gunn and Gunn had something to do with it. I actually really repect that. Instead of burying it futher and divided the fanbase that shows a sign of unity and trying to bring the two together and I'm glad they work together. I know some probably won't care but I really liked that Snyder thanked Gunn and Gunn had something to do with the Snyder cut coming to theaters. Very cool imo.
The DC universe needs less divisive stuff. Really love to see positiviitly for once in the community
If you are referring to this, it's a joke.

GRfawhmb0AAxw9-.jpeg

Conventional wisdom is that it’s Mike Deluca and Pam Abdy that are behind anything related to Snyder resuming a relationship with WB at this point (i.e., the 300 prequel TV series and now this theater release of ZSJL). Because anything Snyderverse DC related is “elseworld” in the same sense that Reeves’ Batman and Phillips’ Joker are. If James Gunn has been instrumental in some way or simply has given his blessing from his end regarding the DCU, that’s great, though.

Conventional wisdom is that it’s Mike Deluca and Pam Abdy that are behind anything related to Snyder resuming a relationship with WB at this point (i.e., the 300 prequel TV series and now this theater release of ZSJL). Because anything Snyderverse DC related is “elseworld” in the same sense that Reeves’ Batman and Phillips’ Joker are. If James Gunn has been instrumental in some way or simply has given his blessing from his end regarding the DCU, that’s great, though.
I agree. Deluca and Abdy have a good relationship with Zack. They gave him permission to do the full circle event and are most likely the ones who gave the blessing for the event later this month. Notice though that its Justice is Grey edition. The colour one has only been allowed to be shown once (at Full Cirlce). The showing at Kevin Smith's cinema got cancelled, which is crazy as the Schumacher Cut was shown there.

I agree. Deluca and Abdy have a good relationship with Zack. They gave him permission to do the full circle event and are most likely the ones who gave the blessing for the event later this month. Notice though that its Justice is Grey edition. The colour one has only been allowed to be shown once (at Full Cirlce). The showing at Kevin Smith's cinema got cancelled, which is crazy as the Schumacher Cut was shown there.

I would imagine that they’re the ones that brought Cavill back as well. However briefly!

The “theater release” of ZSJL is looking like a one time IMAX screening of the black and white edition at the Egyptian theater in Los Angeles. Probably should have thought it through better before he posted about in the way that he did, getting his fans hopes up for a worldwide release, etc. It was technically not misleading. But in effect it was. Practically speaking, he should have respected how people would interpret it.

The “theater release” of ZSJL is looking like a one time IMAX screening of the black and white edition at the Egyptian theater in Los Angeles. Probably should have thought it through better before he posted about in the way that he did, getting his fans hopes up for a worldwide release, etc.
If it was the colour version I would fly from Orlando to LA to watch it.

Back