ZCWO :1/6 Mr Bean action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got a link for the preorder I cannot order it off their website now.

I took a risk and ordered from an online store because it's cheaper than ordering from ZCWO. They told me Mr Bean is in stock and should be shipping soon.
I'm very excited.

I took a risk and ordered from an online store because it's cheaper than ordering from ZCWO. They told me Mr Bean is in stock and should be shipping soon.
I'm very excited.

Do you have a link, thank you :)

I saw a bunch of pics on Facebook. The figure is looking great! Here is one with the 3 heads

11953582_401594846701722_6184234045825500510_o-1.jpg

The good news is that mr. Bean has arrived! The bad news is I have a power outage so I can't take pics!

Damn it!...been holding out waiting on pics...I'm itching to pull the trigger...can you post pics of the packaging as well if possible!

Damn it!...been holding out waiting on pics...I'm itching to pull the trigger...can you post pics of the packaging as well if possible!

I started unboxing, this figure is amazing top to bottom. It came in a really nicely designed Mr Bean Box. Elegantly printed and durable. The figure is packed in foam much like a hot toys DX would be. The body is insanely solid, much heavier than all truetype bodies that I have seen. The hands are all newly sculpted and really detailed. It is nice to see new hands! There are a ton of options for it.

I love all 3 sculpts and I cannot decide what one I want to go with. I may dress up the pajama body, but we shall see! I am off to bed but here is a pic of the box as requested.

IMG_8830.jpgIMG_8827.jpg

And BOUGHT!...got The deluxe on PP credit, what the hell...lol the extra body is worth it IMO and this figure looks like a lot of fun.

So anyone who's bought direct from zcwo before, do you normally get some sort of shipping notice, or does it just arrive on your doorstep?

Back