ZCWO :1/6 Mr Bean action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
image.jpg

BBTS send notices now? That's new right?

At the very least they should always have been sending a notice before making a charge on your credit card. I've mainly ordered in-stock items, so this is new for me too. The next notice when the product comes in stock will allow me to pay for it using PayPal, so I'm glad they also sent one about 10 days before that happens as a warning.

I just received my Deluxe Mr. Bean that I won on eBay for $200 and I'm so impressed at the quality of this figure. . . or should I say figures.
This has to be the most bang for the buck figure that I've ever purchased and the most fun also.
I can't wait to pose and repose him over and over since there's such a variety of options.
I don't think I'll be using the standard smiling face since it's a little too relaxed for Bean, but the other evilish grin face is perfect!
Can't say enough about this figure, but it's a must have for Mr. Bean fans!

I canceled my bbts preorder for the DX version earlier yesterday. Because I wanted to see if I could get it for cheaper on ebay. The idea paid off as I won an ebay auction last night for the standard version for $129 with free shipping from a China seller! I didnt really need the DX version after all. Cant wait for this figure to arrive!

Last edited:
My Bean figure shipped yesterday from China. I should get it hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday since I am in California

My Bean figure shipped yesterday from China. I should get it hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday since I am in California

:hi5: California is practically half way to China. :) Did you buy from someone on the mainland or Hong Kong? Hong Kong stuff is very quick in shipping, stuff from the mainland has been taking at least 4 weeks for me, whether delivering to Canada or the US.

My mistake. I bought from a China mainland seller. My tracking info update for now is,
October 16, 2015
11:13 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility,
GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA

If It arrives to the USPS San Francisco sort facility, I will get it much sooner as I love close to there and they process very fast.

If it goes to the USPS Los Angeles sort facility then its an extra couple days.

Back