►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

Jkno you got so big and excellent Star Wars and Terminator collection.Star Wars rules so much!:rock2:rock2

Thanks for the kind words Desamo! :wave

Sounds great, waiting to see that pics and videos ! :exactly:

Thanks. It might take some time but until then I'll show each item arriving. Like a log/journal of acquired collectibles :hi5:

Some minor things, but quite important for real prop collectors, and of course, for my Stormtrooper focus:

Stormtooper boots - two different pairs:

- Caboots - size 12 for me (glad I got them before price gone up)

stormtroopercaboots.jpg

- TK boots - size 9 for Gigel, the Stormie mannequin (the more accurate ones)

stormtroopertkboots.jpg

The accurate 501st approved Stormtrooper rubber gloves with white rubber hand guards arrived. I already have a set on the SDS mannequin but they come with ABS hand guard.

stormtrooperglovesrubbe.jpg

And seems that at least one package I was waiting for arrived in my country, this means by the end of the week it could be here :yess:

Congrats my friend... But there is a problem:
Size 12... US? It will be too tight for my little paws of bear, Sergiu! I put on the 47 (13 US), me... Note: one has never seen a stormtrooper of 1.93 m high and weighing 120 kg also... :lol

Congrats my friend... But there is a problem:
Size 12... US? It will be too tight for my little paws of bear, Sergiu! I put on the 47 (13 US), me... Note: one has never seen a stormtrooper of 1.93 m high and weighing 120 kg also... :lol

Thanks. This totally means you should go for Chewbacca costume or maybe even Wampa :lol:lol

Congrats my Friend, I had a feeling you where Pimp after seeing those Boots

Thanks. :) The small boots are for Gigel the Stormie and the big ones for me, though I'll never be able to troop or join 501st due to health reasons.

:lol ... A Wampa! :hi5:
Sure, about hairs, it's ok... But I'm not sure to be fond of Tauntauns, hehe...
... Now, if the princess is provided, I can reflect about it... :rotfl

e071_wampa_rug.jpg

:monkey3

:lecture It is better that the mother of my son does not see the crap I write... :panic:

:rotfl

No my Friend that will not work for me, I will keep the Girl and Wampa and let you have the Bikini as a souvenir :wink1::lol:lol:lol

You guys can keep everything except the girl.:pfft: You are married, I'm not.:nana: :D I hope my girlfriend won't mind bringing her home and I'll tell her is one of my foreign students I'm teaching Romanian language :exactly::yess:

No my Friend that will not work for me, I will keep the Girl and Wampa and let you have the Bikini as a souvenir

Colossus my friend, you can not imagine to what risks you expose yourself by keeping me... :naughty :rotfl

You guys can keep everything except the girl.:pfft: You are married, I'm not.:nana: :D I hope my girlfriend won't mind bringing her home and I'll tell her is one of my foreign students I'm teaching Romanian language

But I either I am not married! Well, I swore never to remarry and I just have a son, but he is quite small, then that does not count (I am ignoble! :panic: :lol)...

Sergiu, if you continue, I thinks that I am going to come to Romania to take language lessons... But with your girlfriend! :pfft:
:rotfl:1-1:

But I either I am not married! Well, I swore never to remarry and I just have a son, but he is quite small, then that does not count (I am ignoble! :panic: :lol)...

Sergiu, if you continue, I thinks that I am going to come to Romania to take language lessons... But with your girlfriend! :pfft:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Colossus my friend, you can not imagine to what risks you expose yourself by keeping me... :naughty :rotfl

:) Baloo, Baloo, Baloo, You are just getting me excited and if that's you on the Wampa, Damn Girl :wink1:.

I just want to watch :wink1:

Al

:lol
... And voila: that's skidding! :panic:
A so beautiful thread vitiated by our collegial and salacious jokes! :monkey3
:rotfl

Nah... One is not going anyway to complain that our Colossus does not remain of marble (or steel... unmoved, I mean) in front of such temptations... :monkey3

This proves, though some people might doubt it, that you're fitted of a heart (and of many other organs...) in perfect working order! :lol
:1-1:

Nah... One is not going anyway to complain that our Colossus does not remain of marble (or steel... unmoved, I mean) in front of such temptations... :monkey3

This proves, though some people might doubt it, that you're fitted of a heart (and of many other organs...) in perfect working order! :lol
:1-1:

Thank You; Baloo :wink1:

Back