►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

My goodness...what a great collection. and everything so nicely accommodated and presented. I think a few tears came out of my eyes watching your awesome collection. I take my hat!

Some time ago I got a couple 1:6 human skulls for my HT Endos from a member here. They were really cool but they were painted a bit too orange/pink so I decided to repaint them a bit. There is the 3rd skull there, the bloody one which is cool as it is and it goes with my HT BD Pred 2.

Before:

customskulls1.jpg

After:

customskulls2.jpg

Some time ago I got a couple 1:6 human skulls for my HT Endos from a member here. They were really cool but they were painted a bit too orange/pink so I decided to repaint them a bit. There is the 3rd skull there, the bloody one which is cool as it is and it goes with my HT BD Pred 2.

Before:

customskulls1.jpg

After:

customskulls2.jpg

I Like, Great Job; Sergui, the repaints they look more like they have been through Death and Destruction, the Bloody one reminds me of a Fresh Kill from Predator

Thanks Colossus and Electro. :) I'm not talented at painting, but I tried and seems I did an OK job. I even removed 2 teeth on one of the skulls to make it even more damaged.

great work on the skulls

Thanks Lord 22! :wave

RS Prop Master aka SiMan Stormtrooper styrene stunt helmet, the most accurate to date, and one of my favorite lids in my entire collection. I'm glad my lost in the mail plaque arrived, but only the replacement plaque alas, because I used to have #44 - got also a cool custom plaque stand for it. This helmet is simply SUPERB, with all its rough asymmetry! I love it!!

simanstormtrooperhelmet.jpg

Thanks Lord 22! :wave

RS Prop Master aka SiMan Stormtrooper styrene stunt helmet, the most accurate to date, and one of my favorite lids in my entire collection. I'm glad my lost in the mail plaque arrived, but only the replacement plaque alas, because I used to have #44 - got also a cool custom plaque stand for it. This helmet is simply SUPERB, with all its rough asymmetry! I love it!!

simanstormtrooperhelmet.jpg

Another Great Score; Sergui, are you sure your not trying to build your own Clone Army? :lol:lol:lol

My collection for 2011:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJWi-wNqV1k[/ame]

Sweet collection. Some pics with the lights on would be cool though.

John

all together it's really impressive looking. Congrats:clap:clap

Thanks D. My display is not finished though. The cabinet where the 2 Stormtrooper helmets are in will have some changes as soon as an item arrives. There will also be a new cabinet in the other room, which will contain eFX studio scale TIE Fighter and the SDS 1:1 TIE Pilot armor on bust. But I'm waiting for the eFX TIE fighter to arrive, or at least to know its exact dimensions, before ordering the new custom cabinet.

Back