►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

Your collection is insane man. And with the custom cabinet in future it will be like expanding the museum you already have :):)

The cool Making of Star Wars book from a good friend as Xmas present.

bookthemakingofstarwars.jpg

It is always nice to receive gifts. Congrats jkno. :) And wish you a very happy Christmas in advance. :duff

Thank you Sarvesh!! :wave

Score on the Biography of the Making of Star Wars; Segui, a Great addition to your Library

It was one of the books I was missing and I'm glad it is about Classic Trilogy and not about Prequels. :yess:

Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine from Voyager just returned my 2 photos signed:

ab6o05.jpg

3yec4.jpg

:drool,That is one Borg I would not Resist :exactly: :goodpost:

:lol ... Al, my friend, I must say that even if one is not made ​​of metal, no one can remain indifferent!

Your collection never ceases to embellish, Sergiu! :panic:
A perpetual wonderment for our eyes! Thanks for that, my friend! :yess:

I was also tempted by this book that you received as a gift for Christmas:

... Is it full of pictures of the shooting such as this one that you have gleaned from the web?

IMG_0602.jpg

:lol ... Al, my friend, I must say that even if one is not made ​​of metal, no one can remain indifferent!

Your collection never ceases to embellish, Sergiu! :panic:
A perpetual wonderment for our eyes! Thanks for that, my friend! :yess:

I was also tempted by this book that you received as a gift for Christmas:

... Is it full of pictures of the shooting such as this one that you have gleaned from the web?

IMG_0602.jpg

Thanks a lot Thierry! :hi5: The Making of Star Wars book contains indeed some unreleased photos and also the things written in there are very cool. A great book.

:duff

Back