►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

Great Scores on the McQuarrie Prints; Segui, Very Very Nice and I thought that was Impressive but the Emperor 1:1 WOW!

That's an amazing collection JK ! I love the imperial pilot bust, and you've got all of the ex machina/appleseed collection !

Thanks PR! :wave I like everything Masamune Shirow, so I had to get the Appleseed set too. Though I hope they will resist over years knowing that rubber suits are not Hot Toys' strong points.

WOw, very great acquisition in the future my friend ;)

Thank you!! :duff

:eek Wow Sergiuuuuuu!!! :panic: So many amazing masterpieces to come! :thud:
... But my little finger told me that the TIE was slow in coming ... Do you have news from EFX? Did you pre-ordered? It's so to speak 2 years ago now, right?

Regarding your dream, an animatronic 1:1 Endoskeleton... Does it exist on the market, or is it really just a phantasm? Anyway you do not intend to go vandalize the Stan Winston's cavern of Ali Baba, uh? :nono

Héhé... Tu l'as dis!!! Que de magnifiques pièces à venir qui ne manqueront pas d'enrichir encore plus cette collection déjà tant remarquable!... Ça laisse rêveur! :monkey5

eFX is moving very slow. Hopefully their products will be quality. I'm not even sure the TIE will arrive this year, and I'm usually optimistic LOL. Animatronic 1:1 Endoskeleton was always a dream of mine, I guess only Stan Winston Studios has one (or at least a partial one). If I'd win the lottery (though I don't play :lol) I would ask for a commission from the best artists in the world, even if it would cost the entire GDP of Romania for a year :yess:

Wow!
That's a beatuiful display of an awesome collection!

Thank you :)

Great Scores on the McQuarrie Prints; Segui, Very Very Nice and I thought that was Impressive but the Emperor 1:1 WOW!

I'm still waiting on that Emperor, hopefully soon it will be ready. This is the reason I passed on the Sideshow 1:1 Palpatine bust ;)

nice collection :duff

Thanks! :duff

Attakus 1:5 Stormtrooper statue in a trade with a good friend. One of the last representations of the Stormtrooper that I needed for my collecting focus:

attakusstormtrooperstat.jpg

attakusstormtrooperstat.jpg

Congrats Sergiu!!! I love it! :clap:clap

:pray: If only HT could continue after their DX Bespin Luke!...
I have a Stormtrooper from Sideshow ... But these loose joints exasperate me! :gah:

Looks great, jk.

Attakus makes some fine troopers!

Looks good. Congratulations!

Thank you!

Congrats my friend ;)

Thanks buddy!

Congrats Sergiu!!! I love it! :clap:clap

:pray: If only HT could continue after their DX Bespin Luke!...
I have a Stormtrooper from Sideshow ... But these loose joints exasperate me! :gah:

Merci beaucoup! Indeed the loose joints and the inaccurate helmet are not the best qualities of the SS 1:6 Stormie. The body needs to be changed to another one, maybe a HT version to get better joints and not to have woman hips.

Congrats mate. Looks great :duff

Thanks a lot Sarvesh!

Stormtrooper Score for Segui, Congrats Friend

Thank you Al. Indeed Stormies are my specific focus :)

Nice trade JK , it's hard to find , and very expensive , congrats !!!!

Thanks. Traded it for my extra AT-AT Driver helmet.

Looks great, jk.

Attakus makes some fine troopers!

Thanks. Indeed, Attakus made cool troopers, who knows maybe I might get some others in the future!

very cool:clap

Thanks Electro!

BTW a temporary display for the Stormie:

attakusdisplay.jpg

And with his bigger brother just after unboxing it:

32350583.jpg

Last edited:

colour me green! that is the only piece missing for me to complete my entire attakus collection!

congrats my friend!

Back