►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

one of the best star wars collections anywhere!

I 2nd That :exactly:

Many thanks guys! I really appreciate your kind words :duff

I just got framed a nice piece of pop-art: hand printed lithograph with scored punch outs - it is quite big too:

35i4sr4.jpg

Nice lithograph! Congrats!
What's with the dimensions my friend? :)

Many thanks guys! I really appreciate your kind words :duff

I just got framed a nice piece of pop-art: hand printed lithograph with scored punch outs - it is quite big too:

35i4sr4.jpg

Very cool mate and congrats. :duff

I framed 2 signed Ralph McQuarrie prints from the last 3 remaining in my collection. I kept only the Imperials prints. You can see the evolution of this talented artists signature, the first one was with full sig and the latter, when Mr. McQuarrie was ill the autograph consisted only in the R.M.Q. initials alas.

autographralphmcquarrie.jpg

autographralphmcquarrie.jpg

Very nice jkno. I am not yet into the signed art collection. But maybe someday. :duff

Now that's a hardcore SW collecting! :rock
Those prints signed by McQuarrie are awesome! With things like that collection transforms into smth bigger, like a real museum or smth!

Very nice jkno. I am not yet into the signed art collection. But maybe someday. :duff

Thanks Sarvesh! I have a few autograph and prints but not a big collection.

Now that's a hardcore SW collecting! :rock
Those prints signed by McQuarrie are awesome! With things like that collection transforms into smth bigger, like a real museum or smth!

Thank you Sined!:wave I'm glad I got them years ago when Mr. McQuarrie felt better, now he doesn't alas.

Two great acquisitions my friend ;)

Many thanks DS! :duff

very cool art :clap

congrats

:duff

Thank you Electro! :)

To bounce on what Sined said, your collection is indeed worthy of a museum :bow ... The dream in its purest form, my friend! :blissy :rock

Could you give us 2 confidences, Sergiu: What piece(s) are you waiting for soon, and what masterpiece would you dream to acquire one day? :chillpill:

Very cool Prints, Congrats my friend !

To bounce on what Sined said, your collection is indeed worthy of a museum :bow ... The dream in its purest form, my friend! :blissy :rock

Could you give us 2 confidences, Sergiu: What piece(s) are you waiting for soon, and what masterpiece would you dream to acquire one day? :chillpill:

Thanks a lot Thierry! :hi5:

Not too much coming here. I'm waiting for the SS Premium Format Stormie, eFX Vader helmet and eFX TIE Fighter Studio Scale, plus a few minor things to upgrade my props. But I'm also waiting for the Elm-Studios 1:1 Palpatine bust, the best Emperor bust that is out there:

2d9w8i9.jpg

As for what I'd like to get there are a few things too. I need to get the last Star Wars Imperial helmet: Snowtrooper Commander, and maybe an AT-AT driver armor. My dream besides the 1:1 Stormtrooper (which I already have) would be a 1:1 Endoskeleton, not the Sideshow statue version, but one made of metal and with movable arms and legs (animatronic). I can dream, can't I? :lol

Those prints are nice

Very cool Prints, Congrats my friend !

Thank you Mastter! :duff

That's an amazing collection JK ! I love the imperial pilot bust, and you've got all of the ex machina/appleseed collection !

Thanks a lot Thierry! :hi5:

Not too much coming here. I'm waiting for the SS Premium Format Stormie, eFX Vader helmet and eFX TIE Fighter Studio Scale, plus a few minor things to upgrade my props. But I'm also waiting for the Elm-Studios 1:1 Palpatine bust, the best Emperor bust that is out there:

2d9w8i9.jpg

As for what I'd like to get there are a few things too. I need to get the last Star Wars Imperial helmet: Snowtrooper Commander, and maybe an AT-AT driver armor. My dream besides the 1:1 Stormtrooper (which I already have) would be a 1:1 Endoskeleton, not the Sideshow statue version, but one made of metal and with movable arms and legs (animatronic). I can dream, can't I? :lol

:eek Wow Sergiuuuuuu!!! :panic: So many amazing masterpieces to come! :thud:
... But my little finger told me that the TIE was slow in coming ... Do you have news from EFX? Did you pre-ordered? It's so to speak 2 years ago now, right? :dunno

Regarding your dream, an animatronic 1:1 Endoskeleton... Does it exist on the market, or is it really just a phantasm? Anyway you do not intend to go vandalize the Stan Winston's cavern of Ali Baba, uh? :nono

WOw, very great acquisition in the future my friend ;)
Héhé... Tu l'as dis!!! Que de magnifiques pièces à venir qui ne manqueront pas d'enrichir encore plus cette collection déjà tant remarquable!... Ça laisse rêveur! :monkey5

Back