►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

Aeon Flux custom statue by Ken Brown (26 cm tall).

aeonfluxstatuebykenbrow.jpg

I'm a huge Aeon Flux fan, I even got some autographs from Denise Poirier, the voice of Aeon.

autographaeonfluxdenise.jpg

Great Score and Pic's; Sergui, I have the Box Set of the series Great Show, I do wish Charlize Theron :drool:drool:drool could have worn that outfit :naughty

Last edited:

Damn that's an awesome collection there! I love the helmets, that's a lot of gorgeous troopers, *jealous!*!

No problemo. :) Can you choose what you loose? :lol Maybe some bad memories with the first girl or some crap you might have had at school :exactly: :D

Personally I have only good memories of my first girlfriend ... Besides, I still think about her from time to time. (sigh) :chillpill:
Hmm ... Yes I know: can be a bit too nostalgic! :lol

Crap at school? ... :lecture I recognize here the teacher hehe :D

Otherwise, there Sergiu, it's really not smart huh!
Because of you, I found the urge to resume my dio at 1/72th of AT-AT (Revell) and T47 (Retrokit SF) scratch build. :pfft:

:1-1:

Personally I have only good memories of my first girlfriend ... Besides, I still think about her from time to time. (sigh) :chillpill:

Because of you, I found the urge to resume my dio at 1/72th of AT-AT (Revell) and T47 (Retrokit SF) scratch build. :pfft:

When you think of her; Baloo is it with the Right hand or the Left, don't really want to know, just trying to catch you off guard and see what typ of answer you can fabricate :wink1::):exactly:

:lol Do not worry, Al: self-deprecating, I master! :rotfl
But it's not in this context that I still think about her occasionally, no no ... :wink1:

PS: I'm right handed ...

Congrats on the new items bro. :hi5:

Damn that's an awesome collection there! I love the helmets, that's a lot of gorgeous troopers, *jealous!*!

Thank you flamingdead! :duff

The Revell AT-AT is one of my favorites. Please show me some pics when you finish it. I'm sure it will be amazing! :exactly:

The Revell AT-AT is one of my favorites. Please show me some pics when you finish it. I'm sure it will be amazing! :exactly:

For sure. That will be with a great pleasure, Sergiu! :duff
But there are so many improvements to be made both on the AT-AT than on the T47 ...
Not for immediately, eh! hehe :wink1:

For sure. That will be with a great pleasure, Sergiu! :duff
But there are so many improvements to be made both on the AT-AT than on the T47 ...
Not for immediately, eh! hehe :wink1:

Thanks buddy! Can't wait to see the AT-AT when you finish it :wave

Back