►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

My replacement belt arrived, so here are some fast pics with my TK:

sideshowpremiumformatst.jpg

Congrats Sergui. Hope you are happy with the replacement :duff

Great Pic's; Sergui and Congrats on the Belt, I have a question about the belt placement. In theory the holster usually is on the side where the individual draws from, meaning the hand that draws is on the pistol grip, so should it be on that side and not the opposite side.
I am not trying to embarrass you my Friend, or take away from your Great Score, just a question, can it be flipped to the other side?

Great Pic's; Sergui and Congrats on the Belt, I have a question about the belt placement. In theory the holster usually is on the side where the individual draws from, meaning the hand that draws is on the pistol grip, so should it be on that side and not the opposite side.
I am not trying to embarrass you my Friend, or take away from your Great Score, just a question, can it be flipped to the other side?

He must be left handed :monkey1

Hehe you know the right angles to take the photos from, nice work

Glad you noticed. ;) The statue has its issues with the helmet and I especially cohse this angles when taking a photo.

Congrats Sergui. Hope you are happy with the replacement :duff

Thanks

The holsters on the Stormtroopers are always on the left side, can be checked in the movies. Not sure whose idea was that but that is how they are. There are some times when they might appear on the right but that is when mirror images appear (there are quite a few of those in SW too). https://www.whitearmor.net/fisd/Tutorials-holster

Congrats my friend ;)

:duff

The holsters on the Stormtroopers are always on the left side, can be checked in the movies. Not sure whose idea was that but that is how they are. There are some times when they might appear on the right but that is when mirror images appear (there are quite a few of those in SW too). https://www.whitearmor.net/fisd/Tutorials-holster

Thanks for the reply; Sergui, I was just curious as to why it was like that :goodpost:

Thanks for the reply; Sergui, I was just curious as to why it was like that :goodpost:

:duff

I always love looking at your Stormtrooper helmet collection. Especially that Sandtrooper helmet on the right is superb. One day I have to get one. :panic:

Thanks agonistes :wave :wave. The Sandtrooper lid is a TE2 painted by the talented Madrid Boba at RPF - it is a "Move along" version. I wanted a good Sandtrooper helmet for a long time. But looking at the one eFX released in their Precision Cast line I was really disappointed, because it looked like it was weathered with bantha poodoo... LOL

Stormy PF is really cool bro... Congrats :clap

fits perfectly in your great collection :rock

congrats on stormy pf buddie

your collection must stay in our galaxy many centuries

I finally upgraded my AT-AT lid today with a set of very accurate metal tusk greeblies from Elvistrooper - got them for free from a good friend - the price for them is about $40 plus shipping. I added 2 screws to hold the metal tusks, since before the resin ones were just glued on, thus I had to do a few more changes to make the connection of the tusks even more accurate.

Now I just need to get a bit of red paint to touch up the tip of the left tusk. Maybe next week... I also changed the BOC replica holders with the original ones.

fiberglassatatdriverhel.jpg

Last edited:

Looking Jkno, though if asked I would have no clue what you are talking about :lol

Looking Jkno, though if asked I would have no clue what you are talking about :lol

:lol

The tusks are the 2 metal pointy greeblies that are located where the mic tips are on a Stormtrooper helmet. The tip of the one in the left (as you wear the helmet) is painted red. They were made of metal on the original screen used AT-AT Driver helmet, but the ones I had until today were resin - they were ok too, but not as cool and accurate as the new metal ones.

atatgreeblies.jpg

In the pic above you can see the 2 tusks I'm talking about circled in red. The other parts seen there are not mine, but they include: a set of bubble lenses (gray as the originals), BOC holder replicas (to hang on each side of the eyes) and 2 washers for the canisters in the back. I had all these already installed on my helmet except for the metals tusks. I even have original BOC holders not just resin replicas.

Back