►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

A temporary display for my converted E-11 Sterling blaster - this time on the doopydoos stand, but a new stand is coming as we speak, when that arrives, a comparison can be made:

sterlingtemporarydispla.jpg

A temporary display for my converted E-11 Sterling blaster - this time on the doopydoos stand, but a new stand is coming as we speak, when that arrives, a comparison can be made:

Cool looking shelf; Sergui and looking forward to comparison pic's.
BTW That is a Cool looking Chrome Stormtrooper Bust on the right

Great display my friend ;)

looking sweet as always jkno!

Cool looking shelf; Sergui and looking forward to comparison pic's.
BTW That is a Cool looking Chrome Stormtrooper Bust on the right

Very neat and clean Sergui. :duff

Thanks my friends! Just a temporary display before the real metal stand arrives. I have to thank a Rebelscum member for the idea of the doopy's stand, not bad for its price, and it holds the blaster ok. Still when the new stand arrives then I could say the blaster display is ready.

@ Colossus: That is the Gentle Giant Stormtrooper Bust - Chrome Edition, I got it for a very good price looooong ago. :)

For a temporary display, it is looking great! Can't wait to see the new metal stand my friend.

Nice! Troopers galore. Need a LEGO trooper on that shelf too.

Just a teaser of the deactivated Sterling converted as Stormtrooper blaster with the new stand, I'm waiting for a second plaque to arrive, and then I'll show the entire setup:

blaster2i.jpg

Great teaser my friend ;)

I'm liking what I am see so far, my friend. :D

Thanks a lot DS and FB! :duff

I always thought the mirrored bases and clear acrylic holders go well for elegant lightsabers, floating thermal detonators/Jedi training remote or space ships/fighters. But not really for ground vehicles (AT-AT, AT-ST etc.) or for the rough blasters. We all know that most of the OT blasters were made from real weapons, plus they were assembled and converted in a rugged way being exactly like the entire OT universe: used. A blaster stand made of metal parts is the best choice for a real converted Sterling IMO, anything else would might have looked "cute" but not really Star Warsy.

Just a teaser of the deactivated Sterling converted as Stormtrooper blaster with the new stand, I'm waiting for a second plaque to arrive, and then I'll show the entire setup:

blaster2i.jpg

Whoa! Impressive my Friend, looking Forward to it.

Back