►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

I got my Jason Christman Imperial prints. I ordered the "That's no moon" one, but package got lost in mail. Then I talked to Jason by email, and he decided to send replacement, and also added 2 more Imperial prints for free. Really great!

jasonchristmanprints.jpg

printdisplayi.jpg

That looks very cool. For some reason it resembles nice tempting chocolate inside attractive covers :monkey3

I got my Jason Christman Imperial prints. I ordered the "That's no moon" one, but package got lost in mail. Then I talked to Jason by email, and he decided to send replacement, and also added 2 more Imperial prints for free. Really great!

jasonchristmanprints.jpg

printdisplayi.jpg

Three Great Scores; Sergui, Impressive Jason replaced your print and added two more, now that's a Very Cool Artist

That looks very cool. For some reason it resembles nice tempting chocolate inside attractive covers :monkey3

Indeed. I like this type of minimalist art!

Three Great Scores; Sergui, Impressive Jason replaced your print and added two more, now that's a Very Cool Artist

I talked to him by email and he is great. I heard he works now with ACME. :) Glad I got these before being priced up by ACME.

Nice prints, Jkno! Nice you got a little extra for free too :rock

Those prints look sweet! Congrats bud. :hi5:

Back