1:1 Nosferatu Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cancelled mine but my bro won the hat from the pumpkin contest so I can try and get the regular

sorry for the harsh lighting... the flash kinda washes out some of the details in the paint, but here's some extremely large pics for comparison...

3front.jpg

3right.jpg

3left2.jpg

1front.jpg

left.jpg

Thanks for the pics Joran, appreciate that. Looks like he won't fit into my BESTÅ spot i had reserved for him, at least not when wearing the hat. No biggie. Might look good leaving the hat on the side or something as i think he looks better without it anyhow.

Hey, could you take some shots without the flash? Just point a small lamp to light up real close to the busts and snap some shots even if they turn out dark-ish as i would love to see that Dracula bust as well in some natural lighing like how it will look in a cabinet.

I'd appreciate it.

I was just looking at some old pictures and it appears that his eyebrows were dark while the hair above his ears was lighter. Now it's a little difficult to be sure since the pictures are B&W. Did any more knowledgeable Nosferatu officianados notice the same thing or am I wrong?

big head bela isn't really that big... and the others are actually a bit less than 1:1... I just display them on opposite sides of the room so it's not so noticeable ;)

Back