1:1 Nosferatu Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This seriously is one exceptional piece. Beautiful.

This is my first 1:1 bust and I can't say enough about how awesome it is. Fantastic sculpt and the paint application is great as well. I'm starting to get the 1:1 bust ich. I can see how Gruson was drawn in to transforming his mixed media collection to 1:1.

nos1ac8.jpg

lol. Great shot.

I'm holding out until a SS edition comes out to go along with my PF SS Nosferatu. Gotta have that piece.

PLEASE let that not be tomorrow unless its a preorder..... its my one and only have-to-have 1:1 bust .... :monkey1

Never had this happen before, tracking says:

13-12-2007 10:51 Delivery Agent - SWEDEN Awaiting payment of charges

What charges? :confused:

It says they've contacted my address three times, which is BS. I work from home mostly and was home all day yesterday.

Anyone had this happen to them, with the package being held due to additional charges i mean?

Wow!!! I just got my bust and I´m so pleased! I lived in Spain and I almost canceled my order when I was told that the VAT taxes was $91.00. So glad I didn´t. The bust is just gorgeous and... so HEAVY! Is this thing solid or what? So, my advise is: Get it while it´s available.

Nos1-P.jpg

Came in great shape :chew

But...the EX hat looks like crap due to the way the factory packaged it and it's impossible to get it to pose. Looks like a bakers fluffy, wrinkly hat and is all messed up. Hopefully Sidehow can send me a replacement hat that hasn't been folded to oblivion...

Awesome pics Poisonous :)

Wow on the details. I wished I had the money for this guy.

Back