1/4 Alien queen and Giger bust ?s

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny you should point that out!
A few other boardies and I came together and bought it for him. (the one on the left)
ONEYE is a great boardie, so we wish we could've given more.

It's the ALIEN HEAD 1/2 BUST by Sideshow (left), the other is the HR Giger bust also made by Sideshow (right).

I guess I didn't realize the one on the left was the full-size version... It looked like a smaller version in the pics.

lakeview-terrace-poster.jpg

Hmmm, mine is not like that (I hope) and not a male.

Any idea as to what a good price on either one would be?

https://www.amoktime.com/detail.asp?product_id=alienqueen&subcat=730

Product ID: alienqueen Category: Sci Fi Super Section-Aliens/Predator
Queen Alien 1/4 Scale Bust
Description: The largest Alien Bust ever approx. 22" H (558mm) x 23.5" W (597mm) x 23.5" D (597mm)* Do not miss out on the ultimate Alien Collectible!
Price: <strike>$945.00</strike>
Sale Price: $899.99
Savings: $45.01
30if0k0.gif

Funny you should point that out!
A few other boardies and I came together and bought it for him. (the one on the left)
ONEYE is a great boardie, so we wish we could've given more.

It's the ALIEN HEAD 1/2 BUST by Sideshow (left), the other is the HR Giger bust also made by Sideshow (right).

I am still in shock about that. I wasn't worthy of such a gift.

I guess I didn't realize the one on the left was the full-size version... It looked like a smaller version in the pics.

I don't think it is. I just couldn't find a link to the 1/2 scale version. :eek:

I am still in shock about that. I wasn't worthy of such a gift.

Thanks for the link ONEYE.
Also, what you got doesn't even come close to the amount you've given. :rolleyes:
I think we'd have to buy you a car or something. :lol

I don't think it is. I just couldn't find a link to the 1/2 scale version. :eek:

Thanks for the link ONEYE.
Also, what you got doesn't even come close to the amount you've given. :rolleyes:
I think we'd have to buy you a car or something. :lol

So there are two different 1/2 scale alien busts?

Im looking for Giger's Alien Bust Signature :

ushu0.jpg

If there are any please PM me more details. Thx

Back