1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman Beyond was all I was waiting for. Glad I can buy it now and be done with the mondo figures

Clayface and Ivy has me happy. I hope we get Two-Face and then Robin and Bat-Girl next.

Mq39kRh.jpeg
I see Scarecrow there too. I just wish Mondo would do something about those terrible stands. They are not meant for plastic painted figures of this size.

Ivy!

I want her to pair with my Catwoman and that's me done with this line.

Yes!!
There are LOADS of possibilities with Clayface. And so far so good!!
I just saw a live-stream where they were talking about the multiple heads and the puddle can act as a base for whichever one you want to use on it, which I think is friggin’ genius! They were also talking about one swap out part that’s “so good,” but they can’t tell you, but “if you watched the show, you’ll understand,” and part of me really wants it to be those wonky, mid-transformation Matt Hagen movie role parts from his identity crisis. I think that’d be cool as hell.

I just saw a live-stream where they were talking about the multiple heads and the puddle can act as a base for whichever one you want to use on it, which I think is friggin’ genius! They were also talking about one swap out part that’s “so good,” but they can’t tell you, but “if you watched the show, you’ll understand,” and part of me really wants it to be those wonky, mid-transformation Matt Hagen movie role parts from his identity crisis. I think that’d be cool as hell.
Oh man, that would be epic!!

Weapon hands are a must, mid-mud transfo is a must, and multiple heads expression is a must.
I can not wait for the full reveal!!

Oh man, that would be epic!!

Weapon hands are a must, mid-mud transfo is a must, and multiple heads expression is a must.
I can not wait for the full reveal!!
Me, neither! I’m really curious which of the four they’re gonna drop first. I could see them doing Scarecrow around Halloween…

If Scarecrow get his other head as an option I might have to get it, and open the door for more of these damn things. Overpriced as hell but I probably should get batman and joker anyway to have the animated series represented in my collection.

I'm willing to bet anything that it will be a "Batman trying to break free from Clayface's chest" swap out piece.

Back