1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Wolverine (Regular & Deluxe Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd, its gone now. Either way got my order in with Kit, after some rewards usage paid $4 for my deposit. Was gonna order anyways so not a big deal.

There is something about the headsculpt of the iron studios statue that I prefer to the hot toys. Size of the ears maybe
wolverine.jpg

It annoys me that the only ‘accurate’ way to display this from the film is sleeveless, without shoulder pads and with mask.
Did this film have extensive reshoots? None of the merchandise or promotional images are remotely accurate to the movie. Featuring both the masks and shoulder pads with both the sleeve and sleeveless looks.

Saw the movie yesterday and now I REALLY wish we didn't have to wait a year for this fig to release. I need it now. I guess that's one of the pitfalls of collecting hot toys, most of their stuff releases long after the hype of the source material has faded.

Back