1/6 Cantina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Cantina Booth

These cantina booths are so great, I just had to give it a go.

DSC_3201.jpg

Can't get any of that serated MDF for the roof of the booth....looks like I'm gonna have to get creative.

I agree.You doing a great job Daz.

If you have(or have access to) a table saw,you could easily cut a series of kerfs on a piece of MDF to make it flexable enough to get the radius of the booth ceiling.

Thats great. I too want to try this but will be busy for the next few months. Keep the updates coming.

Great work Daz!

Few more shots of Greedo eating blaster. More coming.(Greedo appears courtesy of Snow creative management):wink1:

DSC_0053-1.jpg

hanshotfirst.jpg

That looks sweet. great job. What is that that you used above the cantina booth chairs? I need some of that molding.

:clap Great pics feroze! Except he shoots kind of from the hip, not quite over the table... :huh

Still awesome though! :panic:

OOOWWW yes. Mary you have down a great job and Greedo looks like he has settled in rather well to his new home.

Your photos are TOTALLY spankingly chuffin good my gal... I love the shadows on the wall...... Brilliant

Bless you sire!

@Dude, you not wrong, they were shot very late, just for the love of Greedo, today I'll do better.

@Stickman, its an authentic Snow Corp™ build, so you'd best ask the architect!!

Bless you sire!

@Dude, you not wrong, they were shot very late, just for the love of Greedo, today I'll do better.

@Stickman, its an authentic Snow Corp™ build, so you'd best ask the architect!!

I know I not wrong. Me think Boo Sock Sin agree. :D

It's ok, I just felt it was my duty as a fellow Star Wars nerd/junkie to point that out. They are really great pics, I couldn't photoshop em to look any better!

DSC_3397.jpg

Painting starts tomorrow. What do you guys use for extra seating in the booth & what do you make the head rests out of?

Back