1/6 Facepool FP-018 US 2nd Armored Division Private Grady "Coon-Ass" Travis + FP-AC-002 Sherman Ammo Accessory Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Facepool Coon Ass 1.jpg
Facepool Coon Ass 2.jpg

Facepool Coon Ass 4.jpg

Facepool Coon Ass 3.jpg

Last edited:
Someone posted on Facepool's Facebook with a list of required improvements for the figure:

The cut and color and bagginess of the overalls needs improved. In the film and in real life the shades of the clothing would have been more green for the undershirt and less yellow for the overalls.The suspender buttons should be black. There were adjustable cuff straps on the legs of orginals. The zipper is clunky and yellow.

The timing is opportune because it was only last month that I finally decided to put together my first US tanker, and of the two choices of Facepool tank helmet it was lucky I went for the one under the M1.

IMG_4261 2nd Armored Tank Cdr.JPG

Last edited:
As much as I wish Facepool would get back to Band of Brothers (I'm really longing for Spiers, Nixon, Lipton and Roe figures), it is cool to see them announce another tanker. Facepool is helping a lot of World War II variety out there between the figures and accessories they're making, which I think is neat. Can really have a lot of variety on display.

Great announcement. Hope they finish the crew. I messaged them after I received my Buck figure asking about future BoB releases. They responded that there will be more coming int he future. I would love to see them take on other movie military figures from different eras, Platoon, Navy Seals, Black Hawk Down, Tears of the Sun, etc.

FP Coon 1.jpg
FP Coon 2.jpg

FP Coon 0.jpg

FP Coon 3.jpg
FP Coon 4.jpg
FP Coon 5.jpg
FP Coon 6.jpg
FP Coon 7.jpg
FP Coon 8.jpg
FP Coon 9.jpg

FP Coon 10.jpg
FP Coon 11.jpg
FP Coon 12.jpg
FP Coon 13.jpg
FP Coon 14.jpg

FP Coon 15.jpg
FP Coon 16.jpg
FP Coon 17.jpg
FP Coon 18.jpg

Facepoolfigure 1/6 action figure – 2nd Armored Division Sergeant Sherman tank loader

FP018A standard version accessories list:

Realistic head sculpture
COO muscle body (including 6 hands)
M1938 Tank Helmet (Genuine Leather)
M1944 Goggles
Tank soldier jacket
Tank soldier jumpsuit
Vest
Long-sleeved T-shirt
Ankle boots (leather)
M1928M1 Thompson submachine gun (metal and wood)
Thompson long magazine (metal reloadable bullets) + short magazine (ABS)
M42A1 76mm blasting round (metal)
M1943 US Army Field Cap
M10 Tool Kit + Tools
1 pair of gloves (soft rubber)
Armored Division Armband x1
Dog Tags

The FP018B special edition additionally includes the following:

76mm Explosive Bomb Wooden Box (Wooden)
76mm armor-piercing wooden box (wood)
M62A1 76mm armor-piercing bullet x1 (metal)
76mm Cartridge x4 (ABS)
Clay platform + bracket
76mm gun barrel (with FURY printed on it)

Facepoolfigure 1/6 action figure accessories – Sherman tank crew ammunition set

Accessories List

76mm blasting bomb x2 (metal)
76mm armor-piercing bullet x2 (metal)
76mm Explosive Bomb Wooden Box (Wooden)
76mm armor-piercing wooden box (wood)
76mm Cartridge x4 (ABS )
50 caliber machine gun ammunition box x2 ( ABS )
10 -round 50- caliber machine gun ammunition belt x2 (metal)

If you order the special edition + accessory pack at the same time, you will receive an extra ammunition box ( 5 pieces in total) to assemble the two-player scene in the official picture.
Estimated shipping date : Q2 2025
Booking deadline : November 1 , 2024

I'm wondering how the tank barrel is attached.

Here I imagine it's plugged onto an attachment at the top of the long pole:

FP Coon 22.jpg

Yet here the pole is shorter, in line with a regular figure stand, and Wardaddy is able to stand in front of it. Looks like there's a long wire extending upwards with one half of a C-grip wrapped around his left side and tucked into his pocket. The right hand end of the wire must be shaped to plug into the barrel. :unsure:

FP Coon 3.jpg

Neat. the whole crew would make a great display. I think the only one i'd get is Bible the gunner he's the most realisticly dressed out of all the guys in the movie.

Back