1/6 Flash Back - Dexter - Dexter Morgan & Dark Passenger Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol

Wtf?

Eh.. I'm glad Michael's back in any form
They'll probably just say the cold slowed the blood loss, and he survived it after all, even though he clearly was meant to be dead. That rushed terrible ending tainted the whole series just like the terrible season 8 ending did.... so on one hand I'm happy it'll be back, but on the other hand I know they'll probably mess it up for a third time.

And this figure still won't be released even if the new reboot lasts several seasons lol

They'll probably just say the cold slowed the blood loss, and he survived it after all, even though he clearly was meant to be dead. That rushed terrible ending tainted the whole series just like the terrible season 8 ending did.... so on one hand I'm happy it'll be back, but on the other hand I know they'll probably mess it up for a third time.

And this figure still won't be released even if the new reboot lasts several seasons lol
Honestly.

I ******* loved NEW BLOOD apart from the ending. So in this case, a retcon doesn't hurt as much as it can benefit the series.

Maybe we'll finally get to see Batista and Dexter together in the same room again. Imagine that after everything..

Honestly.

I ******* loved NEW BLOOD apart from the ending. So in this case, a retcon doesn't hurt as much as it can benefit the series.

Maybe we'll finally get to see Batista and Dexter together in the same room again. Imagine that after everything..
I think they'll definitely bring the Miami Metro characters back this time, as that was one of people's biggest complaints. Especially the Batista tease that went nowhere. And MCH said in an interview that it could go on for several seasons this time, so hopefully we get to see actual Fallout of the OG characters finding out the truth about him FINALLY. I'm guessing he'll still be alive, paramedics will save him, he'll wake up sometime later handcuffed in a hospital bed and he'll escape and go on the run. Either that or he'll go on trial.

They need to bring Doakes back. He was in 2 seasons and yet people go crazy just at the mention of his name. A Doakes ghost/hallucination in his head would be hilarious.

I wish someone would make a Doakes figure too, not Flashback though because they are useless

This is how the kill suit of Dexter should look like Flashback

img01.jpg
20240707_220657.jpg
20240627_180500.jpg

Not this.
Screenshot_20240610_212652_eBay.jpg

Do we think this is ever being released? Has anyone had any luck contacting the company responsible for the release? The further we go into the future, the more outdated the protos are looking.

Do we think this is ever being released? Has anyone had any luck contacting the company responsible for the release? The further we go into the future, the more outdated the protos are looking.
I highly doubt this is ever coming at this point. And if it does, I don't think it's going to be anything close to what it's supposed to. I have no faith in ever seeing this, but maybe with the new series we'll get one from someone else

I highly doubt this is ever coming at this point. And if it does, I don't think it's going to be anything close to what it's supposed to. I have no faith in ever seeing this, but maybe with the new series we'll get one from someone else
Yeah, I'm thinking I can probably get all my funds back from SSC, including the deposit, since we've all been waiting years, and I could put the funds toward another figure. Plus, I think my enthusiasm for the figure overall has waned by this point.

Yeah, I'm thinking I can probably get all my funds back from SSC, including the deposit, since we've all been waiting years, and I could put the funds toward another figure. Plus, I think my enthusiasm for the figure overall has waned by this point.
Oh yeah, 100% they'll refund entirely including NRD

I don’t think it’s coming either. Delay after delay with no updates whatsoever. I’m surprised that another company or a third party hasn’t attempted to make the character.

Back