1/6 Premier Toys PT-0014 Tyrant Warlord (Dementus, Furiosa)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered.

Crazy to think that in a few short years went from zero Mad Max properties on my shelf to possibly needing to add a detolf cube to the one I have

Hardy Max
Immortan Joe
Furiosa the elder
Wez
And now Dementus.

How about that Nux figure? Is anyone paying attention?

Don't they ALL need extensive modding though?

I still have to address Wez and Max. Did a lot of work on Immortan Joe and older Furiosa too.

The thing holding me back on Dementus is the fear they'll do an "older" version and that's the one I'd prefer (with the pirate vest)

Don't they ALL need extensive modding though?

I still have to address Wez and Max. Did a lot of work on Immortan Joe and older Furiosa too.

The thing holding me back on Dementus is the fear they'll do an "older" version and that's the one I'd prefer (with the pirate vest)
I highly doubt Premier will do any other versions. At least not for a long long while.

I barely touched Imortan, Wez got a hair cut, and to be truthful, will get a mod on the body and vest eventually.

I have the VTS Max, and only added a scarf and some dirt.

Furiosa. Yeah she's modded to hell and back.

You're probably right, but I don't feel the need to PO Dementus. I think I should be able to acquire him once released. At least that gives me some time to see if anything else presents itself.

Would like to get this but never trust fake leather in the 1/6 market.

You're probably right, but I don't feel the need to PO Dementus. I think I should be able to acquire him once released. At least that gives me some time to see if anything else presents itself.
Yeah, also I alway see the prices spike on the secondary level. Prob won't sell out so just keep an eye on stock levels.

Back