1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

I ordered through CMD Store. They expect Yondu in September. Patience.
Edit: My patience has paid off and is no longer required. CMD Store has shipped Yondu and I should have him Wednesday, August 1st!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

I also ordered mine on 8/24 of last year. I can’t believe it was that long ago. Still waiting on my regular edition.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

I placed my my order of the regular version with BBTS on 5/3/18. My figure started processing two days ago and just shipped this morning. Can't wait until I get him to complete my Guardians. Now we just need Nebula and Mantis.

I placed my my order of the regular version with BBTS on 5/3/18. My figure started processing two days ago and just shipped this morning. Can't wait until I get him to complete my Guardians. Now we just need Nebula and Mantis.

...and more Yondu. There just aren’t enough to go around!

What the hell? I placed my order on 2/6/2018. It seams as if BBTS is just shipping random orders and not taking in consideration which orders came first.

I placed my order on the more recent side at toy Dojo and was just informed SS cut their orders and I’ll be out unless/until they get some more on SS’s waitlist. They did the same thing with Anakin who I also ordered late but I got that fulfilled, so we’ll see. It was for a Deluxe.

Couldn't help myself. Went a head and opened one of my Yondu Deluxe up. This this is awesome. So awesome I forgot to take photos of this bad boy. Love all the attention to detail that went in to this piece.

20180727_134604.jpg

Unflattering photo time...

Fresh from the box... no futz... this is what you get... and its glorious...

icon 1.jpg

And that head sculpt is just uncanny...

icon 3.jpg

Awesome you guys are finally getting him now, the attention to detail on this is out of this world. The patterns on his purple top are amazingly done.

Anyone know how the sideshow waitlist works when they take a deposit? Does that mean for sure you'll get one???

Anyone know how the sideshow waitlist works when they take a deposit? Does that mean for sure you'll get one???

They will send you an email saying that the have one for you and unless you cancel in 3 days they will charge you for it. If they did that and took money from you it means you have one on the way.

They will not take money for a WL until it converts into a actual order.

You've been here since 2014.

And Also this is my first wait-list item... so... no experience at all.

Back