1/6 Hot Toys - Ahsoka series - Zombie Death Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn was hoping for Hardcase, I have a coupon expiring by tomorrow.

Not sure why they waited so long with this figure though.

Limited to 300? My HK dealer just told me this, but surely theres a broader release coming
the 300 is available to pickup in 2 days

Probably similar to Deadpool and Ladypool

Damn. Another exclusive. Gonna either get bitten by import fees if i'm lucky enough with Sideshow's raffle or pay thru the nose getting one from a HK reseller.

While the cracks etc make it not an army builder folk likely would still want two in order to display both helmets while flanking Thrawn. Making it limited exclusive kinda kills such plans.

This is one of those figures that ideally should have been a 2 pack with each figure having unique cracks, gold pattern and ribbons, one with the full helmet and the other with the broken helmet.

The standard night trooper would also have benefited from a 2 pack plus extra helmet variants included as pack ins with other figures. Would make squad building possible instead of 1 and done single release purchase.

I just want his head. Hopefully the helmet is removable and there’s a whole, cool looking zombie face in there. I need it !!!

It’s another “money grab” from Hot Toys riding the Disney wave of money money money… 😑

I just want his head. Hopefully the helmet is removable and there’s a whole, cool looking zombie face in there. I need it !!!

It’s another “money grab” from Hot Toys riding the Disney wave of money money money… 😑
There will be, but it'll look like this:

cms6-15.jpg

There’s not a whole head underneath

Back