1/6 Hot Toys - Comics Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could also be the Ryan Stegman Venom look. Either way I think I’ll be getting this guy. Kinda hope they don’t make the arms seamless though so this holds up in the long run

YES!!!!

No pigtail eyes please. More like this:

venom-bagley-gma-copy.jpg

Hope we get an Eddie Brock figure with this. Especially the Ryan Stegman look with the long hair and beard

I'm just going to pile onto the complain train here and say I'm old and I remember when Eddie Brock was taking his obsessive anger out on the weights and the symbiote only served to increase his strength. Venom was a bulky weight lifter physique sheathed in a liquid symbiote. Now he may as well be any man suspended inside a hulk-sized symbiote mech. Fart city.

...might still buy it though. 🙃
Yea marvel just now makes him a big rage monster that anybody can be and it did horrible damage to the character. That stupid ultimate Spider-Man show did damage and now that game did damage. Making Harry venom is and always will be a terrible idea.

As you said. It makes the symbiote now feel like a mech suit that anyone can wear and that just isn’t the character. So sad but I’m rambling

Some good, some bad. It's a lot of things... I don't know if any of them are "comic book". Movie? Mostly. Video game, kinda. Comic book, ehhhhh. 🫳

Back