1/6 Hot Toys - Comics Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot toys vs mondo! Best time to be a venom fan

Attachments

• IMG_6961.png
    IMG_6961.png
    4.7 MB
  • IMG_6960.jpeg
    IMG_6960.jpeg
    821.2 KB
I’m on the fence if I should get video game classic Spider-Man or hono classic Spider-Man to go with this. Which one would you guys prefer? Heard mixed things about the hono spidey. Idk .

I’m on the fence if I should get video game classic Spider-Man or hono classic Spider-Man to go with this. Which one would you guys prefer? Heard mixed things about the hono spidey. Idk .
There's only two classic Spider-Man from Hot Toys, unless if you're talking about the Classic Black Suit Hono did. I lean towards the game version but only because I have VincenToy's custom sculpt on it. I'm not a fan of the stock game head. If you want something that has a little more fabric, go with the other Classic Spider-Man that they did. The VG version is full on rubber so articulation is limited, per usual with their Spider-Man figures unfornately.

I also have a feeling that they're going to do another Classic Spider-Man under the Hono line so you can always wait it out and see.

MVu1MdF.jpeg

Raised chest logo, white square on hand, new and sick texture on the suit. Instant pre order. I’m glad I waited out, and this will be my first hot toys venom

Attachments

• IMG_6975.png
    IMG_6975.png
    4.9 MB
  • IMG_6974.png
    IMG_6974.png
    3.4 MB
Back