1/6 Hot Toys - DX26 - Obi-Wan Kenobi Series : Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not quite there, there's something a little off. But it's night and day over the bean head sculpt they had before. Might even pick it up if it comes as a ROTS 2.0.

I cancelled mine too like a week ago :lol
yoda-patience.gif

What an improvement!

I got TCW Kenobi and Mando Kenobi recently so I skipped on this one but if their RoTS 2.0 looks like this I won’t be able to say no to that.

Lovely figure but with my OT, PT and limited EU only policy not for me. To get this figure and put it on display would simply remind me of how the show itself was disappointing. Now if it had been a brilliantly done movie I might be getting this. Would be cool to see an Ep1, Ep2 and updated Ep3 Obi-Wan of this quality.

Turned out great! And unfortunately Sideshow sent me a waitlist opportunity for the special edition 3 weeks ago which I let slip because I wanted to see the final product first.

Great update over the original, hair looks awesome for sculpted, still excited to get it but still don't really think the likeness is there.

Back