1/6 Hot Toys Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special Mantis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I just started collecting records this year :lol only 81 in my collection
but I only collect records that I enjoy personally and don't listen to music too much

When I first started collecting toys, it was the McFarlane Kiss, Movie Maniacs and Simpsons - all still sealed and mint on card. Never played with, but still appreciated. I took a break from collecting toys after that, and really focused on getting a good stereo and record collection together. It was at that point that I got the bug about actually playing records and relishing that experience over and over, and also relishing the experience of freeing the figure from the box or package and appreciating the details and playing with it. So may different levels of having something, owning. it, and enjoying it

My partner collects records, but only the ones she actually likes/listens to.

I, on the other hand, collect 4k/blu-ray media.
That I also do. Can't trust streaming media these days :lol and its nice having a physical collection of games, DVDs, Bluray and 4K films, and steelbooks too of course. Actually owning it

When I first started collecting toys, it was the McFarlane Kiss, Movie Maniacs and Simpsons - all still sealed and mint on card. Never played with, but still appreciated. I took a break from collecting toys after that, and really focused on getting a good stereo and record collection together. It was at that point that I got the bug about actually playing records and relishing that experience over and over, and also relishing the experience of freeing the figure from the box or package and appreciating the details and playing with it. So may different levels of having something, owning. it, and enjoying it
What kind of vinyl hifi setup do you have now? I'm always interested to see what kind of audiophile setup vinyl collectors have if any, especially after just learning what a DAC is :lol

What kind of vinyl hifi setup do you have now? I'm always interested to see what kind of audiophile setup vinyl collectors have if any, especially after just learning what a DAC is :lol
Once you get to separate AMP and DACs, there is no turning back.

You'll start looking into Chi-Fi equipment from Topping, Fiio, SMSL. Maybe make your own AMP using Hypex amplifiers in custom aluminum cases with Neutrik Speakons.

It's not something you want to rabbit-hole into if you still want to buy your Hot Toys, lol.

Anyone else order the ‘later batch’ from TBA?

Trying to figure out if I should still be waiting for that or if my order has just been missed, which seems to happen to me all the time.

When the likes of KGHobby have this is stock, I have to assume the later batches have come and gone.

Anyone else order the ‘later batch’ from TBA?

Trying to figure out if I should still be waiting for that or if my order has just been missed, which seems to happen to me all the time.

When the likes of KGHobby have this is stock, I have to assume the later batches have come and gone.
Mine's the same. I used to do all my pre-orders with TBA until they stopped doing them. Figures like this which have a higher price on the aftermarket always come late. It'll come eventually. I think pre-order price was around 2100 HKD but it's 2960 HKD in-stock

Mine's the same. I used to do all my pre-orders with TBA until they stopped doing them. Figures like this which have a higher price on the aftermarket always come late. It'll come eventually. I think pre-order price was around 2100 HKD but it's 2960 HKD in-stock
I asked their CS and they just said ‘my friend, should be soon.’

So long as it hasn’t come and gone, I can wait.

Back