1/6 Hot Toys - HONŌ STUDIO - Classic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They used pleather for the torso? Ugghhh
Yeah kind of not digging the use of pleather in stuff, that's why I tend to stick to Threezero they tend to keep it to a minimum especially their anime stuff. Here I get it - looks wise, but I'm not too happy with it either lol

Love this Thor. I always liked his comic design. I'll pass though because I have a feeling Thor will get the Artisan treatment soon and I missed these comic releases since they started

Love this Thor. I always liked his comic design. I'll pass though because I have a feeling Thor will get the Artisan treatment soon and I missed these comic releases since they started
I'd be shocked since Hono is apparently entry grade and they're trying to be a cheaper option, but there's always a possibility I guess, unless your talking about a movie version that is

I'd be shocked since Hono is apparently entry grade and they're trying to be a cheaper option, but there's always a possibility I guess, unless your talking about a movie version that is
Yup a movie version. I'd prefer they keep the comic line entry level

Do you think they would ever put out a line of figures for the poor/homeless (below entry grade)? Maybe release only two a year at a $25 to $50 price point. I want to be able to afford a figure even if I end up living under a freeway overpass.

Do you think they would ever put out a line of figures for the poor/homeless (below entry grade)? Maybe release only two a year at a $25 to $50 price point. I want to be able to afford a figure even if I end up living under a freeway overpass.
I think you might be in luck bud, my uncle works at Hot Toys, and he said they're partnering up with McFarlane to make some budget figures , with Hot Toys Tailoring experience with utilizing new eternal long lasting materials (Trust me this time the leather will last 😉) and McFarlane....being... you know, McFarlane... they can't go wrong!

This was the test heh, bet you guys didn't even know it. Look at this perfectly fitted Jacket 😎
bane-with-trench-coat-gold-label-the-dark-knight-trilogy-7056.jpg

Last edited:
I think you might be in luck bud, my uncle works at Hot Toys, and he said they're partnering up with McFarlane to make some budget figures , with Hot Toys Tailoring experience with utilizing new eternal long lasting materials (Trust me this time the leather will last 😉) and McFarlane....being... you know, McFarlane... they can't go wrong!

This was the test heh, bet you guys didn't even know it. Look at this perfectly fitted Jacket 😎View attachment 716737
I'll be homeless. Therefore, I expect that any cheap figure I get will be better clothed than I will be.

This just isn't working for me. I wonder if SooSoo is still going to produce Marvel comic characters. They've been radio silent since I guess HT/Hono stepped on the air hose.

It would be great if they still were in the mix! They haven't released a Marvel figure since their Rogue, correct? Then Present Toys threw their hat into the ring...it's great when there's competition!

Maybe it's just me but I find his torso narrow. I hope they can widen him with a v taper. I think they're just reusing wolverine's body here.

thcomp.jpg

Last edited:
Back