1/6 Hot Toys - HONŌ STUDIO - Marvels X-Men - Wolverine Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it yesterday via OSK. Solid figure, but couldve done with removable claws to mix things up with the 2 type of hands provided.
Came with a scuff of yellow on the cowl, but that was easily fixed.
1723000102689.png
1723000147798.png
1723000223309.png

Looks like Custom Classic Team on IG will be making replacement trunks and belt for this guy.

View attachment 720516
It all depends on the price and availability. Judging by their IG they only do very limited runs.

Could not find anything on pricing but I don’t know about you guys, but I am not sinking $70 or $80 in a pair of custom trunks for a sub $200 figure.

It all depends on the price and availability. Judging by their IG they only do very limited runs.

Could not find anything on pricing but I don’t know about you guys, but I am not sinking $70 or $80 in a pair of custom trunks for a sub $200 figure.
Certain things they do limited runs, and other stuff is made to order.

But, yes, pricing is definitely something to consider. Customs will always be more expensive. The shipping alone for my Alex Ross Justice Superman and Batman suits made by them was $23. The suits themselves were about $130. However, this is just undies and belt so $70 might be on the higher estimate once you include the shipping costs.

Certain things they do limited runs, and other stuff is made to order.

But, yes, pricing is definitely something to consider. Customs will always be more expensive. The shipping alone for my Alex Ross Justice Superman and Batman suits made by them was $23. The suits themselves were about $130. However, this is just undies and belt so $70 might be on the higher estimate once you include the shipping costs.

Just a quick unboxing shot. I think it turned out great, his speedos aren’t really bothering me.

Fun to pose, but you have to pay attention, when you flex the torso forward his chest muscles look really big… like looking all kinds of wrong… Mrs DD Wolverine 😂😂

IMG_1419.jpeg

Last edited:
Surly someone's made some unnecessarily expensive cloth trunks for this guy, yes?

I mean it's underwear.

Got brown Wolvie coming. (to my house).

Nice try.

Back