1/6 Hot Toys - HONŌ STUDIO - Marvels X-Men - Wolverine (Unmasked) Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raleig.h

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dirtbags...

1728360931900.png

1728360959600.png

1728360975609.png
1728360968841.png

1728360990802.png
1728360984447.png
1728360996739.png

1728361016768.png
1728361009037.png

1728361067630.png
1728361078829.png
1728361058734.png

The head sculpt looks cool.

But there’s no way in hell I’m rebuying a figure just for that. They could have included that in the original release or had a deluxe version for $20 more.

This doesn’t affect me, but I doubt this will be well-received. I get needing to reuse the body, but this is the third version announced when my original preorder still isn’t received yet.

Wtf! It's cool but damnit why not make it available for the first release. They should have done a Weapon X or AOA Weapon Omega Wolverine instead.

Agree on all fronts. This is very annoying. They could have released one of his other looks or even put this on the brown suit since that was exclusive. It's on me for wanting this, but "Entry grade" is turning out to cost more than a regular Hot Toys figure. Again, as much as I want this I'll basically be paying $200 for the head sculpt since I literally just got in the original release...

I have missed the original release but definitely gonna get this one. However I agree they should have included unmasked headsculpt with the first release

That headsculpt is going to be very difficult to get parted out. This is one of those case where if you want it, it’ll be better to just get it and sell what you don’t want/need.

This does have an exposed neck though. So, it’s best to have the first one and use this head on that than the other way around. Otherwise you’d have a masked head with an exposed neck

I agree that it would have been better to include this head with the original release but this will look better with the exposed neck and folded back mask.

It would be great if HONO would solicit new releases (like Thor and Batman) instead of variations. It looks like Hot Toys/Hono wants to get their money’s worth out of that body.

I am sure after everyone has Magneto, they will offer an unmasked version.

I think this is shady when they could have included it the first time round.
However... i can't doubt this looks pretty damn cool, and if i had to pick 1 comic Wolverine, I'd pick this one over the masked HS.

Now this feels especially scummy from hot toys.That's a nice looking sculpt too.
Watch them make a unmasked brown suit one as well.

My immediate reaction was “Wtf, whyyy?!” because I just got my Tiger Stripe in last week. It’s a VERY weird (or blatantly cheap?) decision, but it’s whatever.

…I also wonder what the delay is on Thor. It was the third character teased in the line (and a prototype has been displayed) but 4 other figures have been previewed before it 🤔

Back